Health Care

p j is smarter, more erudite, has a firmer grasp of the facts, is way more intuitive, and believes in the american way more so, than some in here, and has nary a glint of covetousness (except perhaps if it's his neighbors wife), plus i agree with him.
p j is smarter, more erudite, has a firmer grasp of the facts, is way more intuitive, and believes in the american way more so, than some in here, and has nary glint of covetousness (except perhaps if it's his neighbors wife), plus i agree with him. Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Man don't tell him stuff like that. I have an image of PJ's head swelling to large proportions. And before anybody says anything I wasn't making reference to anything below his belt.
Man don't tell him stuff like that. Originally Posted by Ansley
Word! Heaven help us if PJ starts believing that.
Man don't tell him stuff like that. I have an image of PJ's head swelling to large proportions. And before anybody says anything I wasn't making reference to anything below his belt. Originally Posted by Ansley

i wanna do whatever you say ansley
i wanna do whatever you say ansley Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I have a couple of walls that need to be painted.
I have a couple of walls that need to be painted. Originally Posted by Ansley

i thought i read this long discussion in here not too long ago about trade outs
And before anybody says anything I wasn't making reference to anything below his belt. Originally Posted by Ansley
Your lips say no, but ....
p j is smarter, more erudite, has a firmer grasp of the facts, is way more intuitive, and believes in the american way more so, than some in here, and has nary glint of covetousness (except perhaps if it's his neighbors wife), plus i agree with him. Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Maybe so...but his golf game sucks.
p j ,,, has nary glint of covetousness (except perhaps if it's his neighbors wife) Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
And a few unmarried ladies running around here.
Maybe so...but his golf game sucks. Originally Posted by Rudyard K
And you are Tiger Woods?
And you are Tiger Woods? Originally Posted by pjorourke
Sadly no...I've been relatively celebate.
So has he, at least recently.
Main Entry: cel·i·ba·cy
Pronunciation: \ˈse-lə-bə-sē\
Function: noun
Date: 1646
1 : the state of not being married
2 a : abstention from sexual intercourse b : abstention by vow from marriage

ok i agree....but i bet he hides in the bathroom and flushes the evidence
  • WTF
  • 03-04-2010, 12:10 PM
Sadly no...I've been relatively celebate. Originally Posted by Rudyard K
relatively celebate? WTF RK???????????, I hope you didn't get one of his blonds 'almost pregnant'!

relatively celebate? WTF RK???????????, I hope you didn't get one of his blonds 'almost pregnant'! Originally Posted by WTF
Nah. Been working on filling the cash register.