Nicest natural boobs in Austin?

Thank you fletch. I have considered getting them done but then I love how naturally perky they are so that is why I haven't.
I have considered getting them done but then I love how naturally perky they are so that is why I haven't. Originally Posted by Daddys Girl
Please do not get them done! They are natural, perky and fun just the way they are.

And yes, we do need to see each other again.
Thank you fletch. I have considered getting them done but then I love how naturally perky they are so that is why I haven't. Originally Posted by Daddys Girl
You are quite welcome. And hell no don't get them done. Not yet at least. Maybe if they stop being so perky. Until then, if they ain't broke don't fix em!
  • ACEIV
  • 10-19-2013, 12:44 AM
Being a professional boob watcher, part of the attraction is if the women know just how much dam fun their boobs are to us. While I am very partial to large naturals (yes they eventually sag - no don't fix), a woman who knows how to wiggle and giggle them is completely awesome. Sensitive nipples are great, but not too sensitive...
Softness is a huge turn on and important to me...

So perfection is in the eyes of the boobholder...
In no order
Busty Betzi
VictoriaLyn
Marley Monroe
Talia
Shannon Shane
Plaything
Scarlett Rossi
Layla512
Some others I'm forgetting I'm sure. Can't wait to go through that list in person again!!
Saw a post of this topic in the Dallas forums and thought it would be good to get people's current opinions about our lovely Austin ladies. I remember Marley Monroe getting a lot of love in previous boob surveys but that was a while ago. Originally Posted by mrhappysf
where is she now?
Marley is here in Austin.
What about puffy nipples? anyone have that look going on?
What about puffy nipples? anyone have that look going on? Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
If I remember correctly lilspinnertx has some puffy nipples. She is fun!
If'n ya don't mind small, hairy nipples, Ah got a right purt-nice pair o' boobs. Or so Ah bin told by tha fillies.
yeah i got some hairy nipples too...... right below my 5 1/2" clit
Lol - I have one that is kind of puffy and one that isn't ... Mine are 'lifted' post weight loss but natural... But geez...I have to admit, half the reason I went to Marley's party was to check out her yummy boobs :-)~

Can't fault a girl for that *wink*

Your naughty Aphrodite