ladies, do you want to post reviews? list worst client?

I always assumed they did WU - that's why I try not to be an asshat with a provider, generally only see ladies who have been reviewed by people I trust, and seldom repeat. Other than that you just have to assume the risk. Originally Posted by tbone77494
Brother, there is a reason women all go to the restroom at the same time. .. since the dawn of vagina. They talk. Candidly.
Latinremedy did one on a doubles she, Paulina Payne and I did. She talked more about PP than me. I never got any PM's from any ladies wanting to see me so I stopped offering review specials. LMMFAO
BTW she did it in the "Another Realm" section. Originally Posted by tyboy1
I didn't know PP had a dick...
There is, it's almost completely filled with thread upon thread about how amazing my cock is and how they feel guilty not having to pay me for pleasuring them. Not really any room for anything about any of you other guys. Originally Posted by Mythos
^^^^
Modest much?
^^^^
Modest much? Originally Posted by Permission2Look
https://youtu.be/dg8NPPEms54
there you go again Dorthy. I'm still waiting for your power over the mods to "send me on a vacation tonight". Go read the junk on my other coed thread. Oh, remember what I said about liars, fakes, and frauds. I didn't fall into your trap. Originally Posted by flyinghi
Im still waiting for you to walk off the stage like you said you were going to do 36hours ago..
Maybe he wants a free throat punch? Or he is in time out because he snapped at his momma?
Maybe he wants a free throat punch? Or he is in time out because he snapped at his momma? Originally Posted by pyramider
Heh
I didn't know PP had a dick... Originally Posted by notanewbie

You can buy them by size and color on Amazon.
Mine is blue...... I thought was some special shit.....

Disappointment now sets in...
I didn't know PP had a dick... Originally Posted by notanewbie
I'm sure you know better than that my old friend.

You can buy them by size and color on Amazon.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
There were no such toys in the playground that day My Lady.
I'm still waiting for dorthy to use her powers and get me banned, or as she said, sent on a vacation last night. Hate liars, fakes, and frauds. I'm still waiting
I'm still waiting for dorthy to use her powers and get me banned, or as she said, sent on a vacation last night. Hate liars, fakes, and frauds. I'm still waiting Originally Posted by flyinghi
Holy Fucking Tewbow What Don't You Comphrend I Told Your Ass Last Night RTMing All Those Messages In My Inbox Is To Much I Don't Want To Steal Your Spotlight... Your Doing Well On Your Own...
you call lots of people tards, next time, look in the mirror! As I said, I'm not falling into your idiotic trap. I got clarification of the rules last night. Nice try, but if the word tard fits, you should wear it. You've been caught in lies, false claims of military service, disparaging veterans and active duty members, and more. Liars, fakes, and frauds. Ever heard of the term "BAM?". I'm tired of this, and bored with you.
you call lots of people tards, next time, look in the mirror! As I said, I'm not falling into your idiotic trap. I got clarification of the rules last night. Nice try, but if the word tard fits, you should wear it. You've been caught in lies, false claims of military service, disparaging veterans and active duty members, and more. Liars, fakes, and frauds. Ever heard of the term "BAM?". I'm tired of this, and bored with you. Originally Posted by flyinghi
You know weak narrow mined people try wayyyyyyyyy to hard... Right? Just asking
For reference purposes ... I am an idiot, I earned that badge ... One day at band camp