One hour or one orgasm??

lol--Stick
I would think both hobbyist AND providers would have sex outside the the hobby. Like Outdoorsman, I have personal dates all the time. I love getting out and doing things and sometimes, ok a lot of times, my dates end with sex.
I kind of find it a "challenge" to see how many "pops" we can get in....lol!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Bless your heart! LOL
I like to experiment with my boyfriend about how much dick I can withstand in an hour with one partner. Last night, we did it three times in one hour; slow and sweet, hard and fast, really hard and really fast the last time. It helps give me a barometer for how much I can handle. Believe it or not, I could have handled more.

In my experience, guys who demand multi-pops in the hour can't always do it. I like having tons of sex. If we have a good connection and you're making me cum too, why would I not want to keep going? .02
Ok..someone should have told me the answer to this question yesterday. Yesterday was my first hobby experience and I was VERY DISAPPOINTED. I payed for $.50 for 30 min. It had been a while for me and I popped pretty quickly. I was immediatly informed that the next would be an additional .5. Pretty irritating. I walked into the experience uninformed and sorely disappointed. Not sure I should provide the providers name, but I will not be seeing her again. Ladies...some of us are excited to see you....We would like to get a full experience. Any of you ladies out there want to be sure I get a good experience next time. Unless I know what I'm walking into next time....there may not be one.
Cmonman....so sorry dude!

Thats why ya gotta "do alot of research"......
that was your first mistake.....there are several sexy reputable providers on this board{you can find what ya want here,without even having to look at BP!! lol}

as for your second mistake....
{quote}One hour or one orgasm??
If you want "quality time" you gotta schedule at least an hour with a reputable eccie gal!

Even some of us reputable eccie gals are newbie friendly{to a degree}

best of luck to ya next time
Cmonman (great handle), up-selling like that is generally frowned upon. Sorry that happened to you.

I urge you to write a detailed honest review so other guys won't have a similar disappointing experience.

Like Dallas said - research, research, research. There are plenty of reputable ladies on this board (like Dallas) who will give you plenty of Bang for your buck.
Cmonman (great handle), up-selling like that is generally frowned upon. Sorry that happened to you.

I urge you to write a detailed honest review so other guys won't have a similar disappointing experience. . Originally Posted by stavinChain
Not to mention, if you do write an honest and detailed review you will then receive premium access and get to read all the reviews. This will allow you to know all the juicy details and what your are getting.
Ok..someone should have told me the answer to this question yesterday. Yesterday was my first hobby experience and I was VERY DISAPPOINTED. I payed for $.50 for 30 min. It had been a while for me and I popped pretty quickly. I was immediatly informed that the next would be an additional .5. Pretty irritating. I walked into the experience uninformed and sorely disappointed. Not sure I should provide the providers name, but I will not be seeing her again. Ladies...some of us are excited to see you....We would like to get a full experience. Any of you ladies out there want to be sure I get a good experience next time. Unless I know what I'm walking into next time....there may not be one. Originally Posted by cmonman
Sorry to hear this. There are girls out there that will take you for all it's worth. And that's a shame. But like the others said, just do a little homework on the next girl you wanna see. Read over reviews and read through some of the older threads. The men on here are often up to answering a PM if you want to ask some of them there opinions without posting your question on an open board.

Welcome to our board. And I hope that you will have better luck next time. There are lots of us good ole' gals out here that will take very good care of you,