$$$$$/HR WTF

Also IMO personality does make a difference, you that dont think so then dont complain next time you got someone that lays there like a dead fish....
Also IMO personality does make a difference, you that dont think so then dont complain next time you got someone that lays there like a dead fish.... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
100% agree. Personality is more important to me than anything. I don't want to be fucking a girl that I don't "click" with. Just ain't no fun.
That's interesting.

If personality and intelligence is so important to you, why not get that from a 'regular' woman? Why pay to have an 'intelligent' woman give you the time of day when you should be able to get it for free in other places?
If its not important to you then why do you even need a woman at all? I mean you can get off all on yoir own right?
IMHO. I don't think that any man wants to pay for a rude or an uninvolved woman when they're spending their hard earned money. Personality does matter to an extent. the ones that spend hundreds or thousands for an upscale woman, they want the WHOLE package. they expect it. they go back for seconds for more than the good pussy... They got along with her, they clicked.
+1 again for Ruby.

Is that a new avatar pic? Wonderful photography!

That's interesting.

If personality and intelligence is so important to you, why not get that from a 'regular' woman? Why pay to have an 'intelligent' woman give you the time of day when you should be able to get it for free in other places? Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
If its not important to you then why do you even need a woman at all? I mean you can get off all on yoir own right? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I need another vacation... both of you are starting to make sense?
I’m sitting around recovering from a tummy tuck so what the H. I have nothing better to do so here it goes. We charge what we want to charge for various reasons. It just depends on what one wants out of life personally, emotionally and financially. I charge what I charge because I do not care for high volume and I prefer a certain class of gentleman. I prefer not just a GFE experience but also more of a courtesan experience. That’s why I have a higher rate. It’s just that simple.

Anything over $200/H is overrated, and that is generous. Plenty of good ladies with great service on that range. I never pay more $200 and never will and I don't care if that pussy is made of gold....

I wish more asian ladies and latinas will flood the Houston market and put the $$$$$ ladies out of business.... Slowly it will happen as I've seen it in California already.... Originally Posted by ivan
It’s the oldest profession in the world. No amount of flooding the market with newer more exotic women is going to change the fact that there will always be pricing all over the place in any given market.

I’m just curious, why would you want to put the higher priced ladies out of business? You said no pisass is worth over $200, so what do you care? You’ll never see me. I would think you would want to force prices down, but to wish the higher priced ladies out of business seems a bit bitter.

That's interesting.

If personality and intelligence is so important to you, why not get that from a 'regular' woman? Why pay to have an 'intelligent' woman give you the time of day when you should be able to get it for free in other places? Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
You said it yourself. You SHOULD be able to get it free in other places. But obviously you are not at least not all the time. And free is relative. Free sugar is quite possibly THE MOST EXPENSIVE thing period that a man may ever pay for in his WHOLE life.

I can afford any of those Ladies, and I doubt they could hold a candle to my ATF, whether BCD or just hanging out. Originally Posted by Jackie S
From your posts I know who your ATF is. I don’t know what she charges, but she’s smokin’ hot. I would think she does quite well
+2 for Ruby!

Rambro, I'm not going to go into all the details about my love life on here with you, but to me, personality is key, looks are second, and skills are third. To each their own.

I'm not going to spend 5 minutes with a girl if she doesn't have a good personality. If she is a rude, obnoxious bitch that chews with her mouth open, I ain't spending no time, nor money on her. Just my opinion. I like girls with a little finesse, with a little if not alot of class. The girls that I review on this board are the farthest thing from what I actually go for in real life. This is all make believe and fun and entertaining to me. My real life is quite different.
Why yes it is I just had those done. More to come in the next few days

Thanks max3 hehe... I hope u don't mind that I call u max3

+1 again for Ruby.

Is that a new avatar pic? Wonderful photography!

Originally Posted by Max-Max-Max
Under RubyRed. :-)
IMHO. I don't think that any man wants to pay for a rude or an uninvolved woman when they're spending their hard earned money. Personality does matter to an extent. the ones that spend hundreds or thousands for an upscale woman, they want the WHOLE package. they expect it. they go back for seconds for more than the good pussy... They got along with her, they clicked. Originally Posted by rubyred
Ruby has been on my radar for a LONG time...and the sad thing is I'm about 10 minutes from her....
Ruby has been on my radar for a LONG time...and the sad thing is I'm about 10 minutes from her.... Originally Posted by Jpb6869

and youve waited this long???

JP....Ruby Sandwich.. you top, me bottom.. lol

hmmm... south houston it says.. I'm clear lake, guess that means I'm SE Houston.
yay for SOUTH EAST!! there needs to be more guys over here lol