Reviews?

Can you post an ass pic before you leave? Pretty please? Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
I have been having trouble posting pics lately. I hope this works.
I believe we're looking into this waaay too in depth. She has clearly enforces this policy due to gents not upholding their end of the deal regarding review specials. Why does there have to be other motives??
I have been having trouble posting pics lately. I hope this works. Originally Posted by Kimber Rose

That does it. Time for me to get a third job. Daayaaammmm!!

That does it. Time for me to get a third job. Daayaaammmm!! Originally Posted by Tx Noob
😺😻😽
Kimber-I wouldn't sweat the thread.
There is a win-win to provider assistance while writing your review. Do as I did on one of my very first ASPD reviews of a BSC (12 on a scale of 1-5) provider. There was a wet bar kind of thing in the hotel we stayed at, and my laptop was on top of it. She suggested strongly it would be worth my time to write a review for her then and there. As I stood there and started typing, she dropped down, dropped my trousers and started getting one of her very best blowjobs going in earnest.

Needless to say, it was one of the best times I've ever had writing a review. At some point, I tried to take a drink and as I went to put the glass down, she did something that made me totally lose all muscle control. The drink tipped over and drenched her. She didn't miss a stroke as my prostate dumped another massive few drops down her gullet.

Wow.

Sorry to derail this - carry on - nothing to see here.
I have been having trouble posting pics lately. I hope this works. Originally Posted by Kimber Rose
God bless you, you, wonderful wonderful woman!!!
Kimber-I wouldn't sweat the thread. Originally Posted by Shep3.0
Thx babe. I just don't like the negative attention. Some gentlemen I have never met are given a negative impression of me being "drama" which is far from the truth. I am only here to defend my name.
I don't think anyone will think that about you Kimber (at least not anyone who matters), you've represented yourself well here.
I believe we're looking into this waaay too in depth. She has clearly enforces this policy due to gents not upholding their end of the deal regarding review specials. Why does there have to be other motives?? Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Precisely. This thread is definitely alot longer than it should have been. I have been prewarned about the co-ed section and try my best to keep to myself as far as issues go but of course some people are going to have a pessimistic attitude towards everything especially if they can gain a quick 5 minutes of fame.

I am really disgusted of some of these responses when there is little to none information known about the situation but I have seen it done to other providers. What makes me any different. Needless to say this has very much owned my eyes to a different light if the hobby.
I don't think anyone will think that about you Kimber (at least not anyone who matters), you've represented yourself well here. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Thank you DarkeyKong. We have not had the chance to meet but I appreciate your valuable feedback.
I believe we're looking into this waaay too in depth. She has clearly enforces this policy due to gents not upholding their end of the deal regarding review specials. Why does there have to be other motives?? Originally Posted by Eva Damita

Some guys are just cheap asses and take advantage of specials and not fulfill their end of the bargain, that is one of the costs of doing this business. A provider can always report it in the ladies forums or start a coed thread and name the bastards who did it.

IMO, a provider who offers review specials for reviews should give that special price on the hobbyist's second visit after he has posted the review of the first visit.

This way, not only is she doubling her income from one hobbyist, but from the hobbyist's perspective, she made such a great first impression, he cannot wait to write that review and not only take advantage of the special, but also to see her again for another outstanding time.

There are some guys who do not like that due to them being a one and done type of hobbyist. In that case, a provider should look at the number of reviews by that hobbyist and how recent the last few are to get a better determination on if she is going to get burned or not.
Some guys are just cheap asses and take advantage of specials and not fulfill their end of the bargain, that is one of the costs of doing this business. A provider can always report it in the ladies forums or start a coed thread and name the bastards who did it.

IMO, a provider who offers review specials for reviews should give that special price on the hobbyist's second visit after he has posted the review of the first visit.

This way, not only is she doubling her income from one hobbyist, but from the hobbyist's perspective, she made such a great first impression, he cannot wait to write that review and not only take advantage of the special, but also to see her again for another outstanding time.

There are some guys who do not like that due to them being a one and done type of hobbyist. In that case, a provider should look at the number of reviews by that hobbyist and how recent the last few are to get a better determination on if she is going to get burned or not. Originally Posted by davidfree986
And tricks shouldn't give hookers....hooker advice. IJS
And tricks shouldn't give hookers....hooker advice. IJS Originally Posted by Shep3.0
Amen brother.....

And fleas should be powdered. I get all itchy and scratchy when Davidflea posts.

If the deal is to write a review to get a special....... Guys should write the review...... But, some guys wont. It sucks, but that is how the bed sheets wrinkle sometimes in marketing.

Make a rule to enforce writing a review and it may backfire the whole marketing concept.

Marketing is a cut throat business full of creative zealots who depend heavily on statistics, probability, data collection, and trial and error.

Getting a % of your clients to write a review for a special rate is good. Getting all those reviews to be good reviews is better. Getting a good review from 100% of your clients after a special rate session .....is what marketing calls an ideal desired response (Lets face it, ideals are rarely achieved).

Providing a "special" session that makes a client want to write about it and also return again and again....... Priceless.
There are some guys who do not like that due to them being a one and done type of hobbyist. In that case, a provider should look at the number of reviews by that hobbyist and how recent the last few are to get a better determination on if she is going to get burned or not. Originally Posted by davidfree986
What the...FUCK are you babbling about?!?