Read the full whistleblower complaint against Trump

false. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Fuck it, I'm not going to argue about it. Everyone can read your OP in the other thread and decide.

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1061782952&postcount=1

IF Trump investigated in a lawful way, Biden's position as running for President would not be an issue, there would not be an impeachable event. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
So you're ok with sending AG Barr to Kiev, just not Giuliani? Cool, I think we can accommodate you on that. Neither of them has gone over there yet.

We'll just tell Rudy to stand down and presto - no impeachable event!
false.

I said Trump can investigate Biden IF he does so in a lawful way. this Ukraine shit is illegal, because it involves an implied threat to withhold money lawfully appropriated by Congress, AND instructs the investigation to go through improper channels (Gulliani). for that reason, the fact that Biden is his Presidential Foe is relevant. IF Trump investigated in a lawful way, Biden's position as running for President would not be an issue, there would not be an impeachable event. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
The President is the chief law enforcement officer of the USA. He can have ANYBODY investigated ANYWHERE in the world by ANYONE he wants. It's reciprocal with many countries including Ukraine.
The President never withheld money from anybody.

UKRAINE GOT THEIR CASH!!!

So you're ok with sending AG Barr to Kiev, just not Giuliani? Cool, I think we can accommodate you on that. Originally Posted by lustylad
nope.. I think Barr should be in prison.

The President is the chief law enforcement officer of the USA. He can have ANYBODY investigated ANYWHERE in the world by ANYONE he wants. It's reciprocal with many countries including Ukraine.

UKRAINE GOT THEIR CASH!!! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
didn't say he couldn't.. but he can't if he breaks the law and defiles the Constitution while doing so. Ukraine got the money because they agreed to the shakedown.
I'm waiting for one of the Democrats to say......"it's not whether anything actually happened, It's about the seriousness of the allegation".
  • WTF
  • 09-26-2019, 04:17 PM

UKRAINE GOT THEIR CASH!!! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
How is it possible that you are even slower than when I left?

Trump only wanted information that would help Trump politically. That is against the law.

What Trump seems to be saying and you seem to be believing is that Biden got someone fired for not looking into corruption at a company Biden's son was on the board of directors. Think about that.

Next the new prosecutor did look into corruption and found it did happen two years before Biden came on board!

Facts matter to some...not Trumpers but some of us.

I do find it strange that Hunter was on a Ukraine board but I found it strange that Jared Kushner's family got a 1.2 billion dollar loan from the Israeli's.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...z&ocid=U221DHP

That prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, had been accused of failing to act in numerous corruption cases, including the investigation into Burisma. In addition to the United States government, the European Union and the International Monetary Fund had demanded that Shokin be replaced.
On Thursday, Lutsenko said he did not know of any Trump administration officials going to Ukraine to investigate the claims against the Bidens.
"No American groups came to Ukraine for an investigation," he told The Post.
Lutsenko added that whatever wrongdoing there might have been at Burisma took place before Biden joined the company.
"Hunter Biden cannot be responsible for violations of the management of Burisma that took place two years before his arrival," Lutsenko told the Post.
I think junkie is deliberately slow, in the way some Republicans think Hee-Haw was the greatest television ever.
  • WTF
  • 09-26-2019, 04:27 PM
I'm waiting for one of the Democrats to say......"it's not whether anything actually happened, It's about the seriousness of the allegation". Originally Posted by Jackie S
You can not ask a foreign government to get dirt on your opponent.

It looks worse when you are holding up weapons from them...but that makes no difference. Trump was using the office of President for private gain. You can not do that.

I was never for impeachment but they have to and should do so now. He will not be removed from office but Trump has forced their hand with this latest stunt.

I really can not say much more against Trump as our esteemed Moderator banned me three months back for talking bad about Trump and God.
our esteemed Moderator banned me three months back for talking bad about Trump and God. Originally Posted by WTF
God Damn it, Trump.
  • WTF
  • 09-26-2019, 04:34 PM
I think junkie is deliberately slow, in the way some Republicans think Hee-Haw was the greatest television ever. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
It's near the top!

nope... I think Barr should be in prison. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Good luck with that. He knows the law. You don't.

You're getting as bad as jax666. You think just wishing something matters.

Gee, I think hildebeest and John Brennan and James Comey and Andrew McCabe and Glenn Simpson and Christopher Steele should be in prison. Along with Barr's predecessors Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch. And while we're at it, let's lock up WTF again as soon as that fucker makes parole...
  • WTF
  • 09-26-2019, 04:39 PM
God Damn it, Trump. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
  • oeb11
  • 09-26-2019, 04:41 PM
WTF - you were banned for Rule Violations.

Not for "talking bad about Trump and God".
Still- thank you for a cogent post of your viewpoint.
  • WTF
  • 09-26-2019, 04:42 PM
And while we're at it, let's lock up WTF again when that fucker gets off parole... :laughing: Originally Posted by lustylad
  • WTF
  • 09-26-2019, 04:46 PM

Still- thank you for a cogent post of your viewpoint. Originally Posted by oeb11
And the post I was banned from.... was about Trump.

Almost every other posts in this forum could get you points for one thing or other. Our righties don't want anyone talking bad about God, Jesus or Trump and not necessarily in that order!

Oh and, Thank you for talking about something you know nothing about!

Still- thank you for a cogent post of your viewpoint. Originally Posted by oeb11
welcome back wtf. be sure you get your regular checkups from oebgyn11