Business slowing down?

I completely agree with following
Asking a provider to lower the price is completely out of line. The pricing is within their discretion end of discussion. Also I do not think trying to negotiate price will end well and that is rightfully so. If people do not agree the price, move on what is point of wasting time for you and a provider
I completely agree with following
Asking a provider to lower the price is completely out of line. The pricing is within their discretion end of discussion. Also I do not think trying to negotiate price will end well and that is rightfully so. If people do not agree the price, move on what is point of wasting time for you and a provider Originally Posted by jp26lilac
Sounds like Sub-Amp dwellers dipping their toes into the world of Independent Companions.

Most Sub-Amp reviews talk about the dreaded "negotiation".
Her: What do you like?
Him: L2 and naked.
Her: 150
Him: Only have 100
Her: OK

They bring that mentality into a part of the Hobbyverse that is a little more sophisticate.

Negotiate for that nice ring at a Pawn Shop, and you can banter back & forth.
Negotiate at Tiffany's, and you'll get, "Excuse me?!"
  • BLM69
  • 11-03-2023, 02:29 PM
These guys agreeing with outrageous pricing when the quality is obviously low, negotiate with everything else in life, comparing some Tiffany's when being offered some Walmart quality. Everything has a price in life, ain't nobody that slow that they don't understand this. When you deserve the most, your price will never be negotiated
i wasted time thursday due to a greedy provider.
"go get me this on the way" or "can we do this later" or
"wait in the parking lot and i will text you in about 20 mins."

Then she wanted to reschedule less than a 10 mins later.
i don't have all the time in the world for this time wasting stuff.
it is the same old games as it has ever been, i miss the old days.
Bossy. Yeah can you grab me a Starbucks mocha latte on the way over and drop me off at the bank when we are done? And I am running thirty minutes late. True story. And the incall was a shit hole Abnb with a mattress on the floor.
It's a real shame that some of you get NS or get asked to bring the whole store with you and then have to wait in the car or lobby .
Just shows how some can't do time mangement when setting up appt's ..
You guys know you can host your images on a site different than OH2 and just have them appear in your posts if you use the image tags, right?

How do I add an image to a post?

If you have uploaded an image as an attachment, you can click the arrow next to the 'Attachment Icon' and select it from the list. This will be inserted into your post and can be located where you want it displayed.

To include an image that is not uploaded as an attachment and is located on another website, you can do so by copying the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and either pressing the 'Insert Image' icon or by typing [img] before the URL and [/img] after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image. You can insert photos from your albums (?) in this way too.
  • BLM69
  • 11-04-2023, 08:29 PM
You guys know you can host your images on a site different than OH2 and just have them appear in your posts if you use the image tags, right? Originally Posted by corona
That's above their skills, I remember when we had to go in the HTML text to make the changes, these days it's easy as ever
The key here is to differentiate between having a high donation price and having a bad attitude. Providers set their rates based on various factors, and it's their prerogative to do so. However, it's essential for providers to treat potential clients respectfully, regardless of whether they can meet the fee or not.
Now, switching gears a bit, if you're curious about the world of digital marketing and SEO, you might want to explore Crowdo. They offer some valuable insights and information without the typical promotional tone. It's a great resource to dive deeper into these topics, and it's not just about ads and sales pitches.
When this site was hopping years ago before covid and all, I recall how most guys would see various providers, review them or provide intel on their experience.

These days, most are either like me and see regulars only and may go strange searching every once in a blue moon. The value of seeing a new to you provider compared to the higher donation level and lower service level coupled with the people who stand up for ladies who provide those bad services after someone gives intel is flat out just not worth it.

So many other guys are switching to SB sites, dating sites and other avenues to satisfy their craving if not given up the hobby altogether, especially with the felony charges they will receive when/if caught.
So many other guys are switching to SB sites, dating sites and other avenues to satisfy their craving if not given up the hobby altogether, especially with the felony charges they will receive when/if caught. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote

Just pass if you need to.

i tried to see 3 providers in the pass 7 days and only got to ONE.
oh this and that, providers are not taken care of business so
i have been eating chilies, no beans, at the bar.
Them other site providers offer 2 bill hook ups,
some at 1.5 bill for a hour.

i like alligator meat.