A Democratic "All-in" Texas Strategy.. Why Not ?

And I predict it will be 9% or more. Face it Speedy, this time around the Dems are running on a platform that includes open borders, Green new deal, and banning guns. I doubt Texas is turning into California just yet. Originally Posted by bambino
What about Washington, bambino?

TWK’s got his eyes on you!

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
your analysis means nothing.. you fail to grasp nuance in any post. the odds are heavy that Trump will take Texas.. 75-80%, at minimum. only a Dumb Fuck bets against that odd. and only a Dumb Fuck tries to make more out of my post than was offered. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Thank you for your flawed analyze CHANGSTER!!
Thank you for your flawed analyze CHANGSTER!! Originally Posted by bb1961
why don't you address what I post, instead of snickering? you are like I B, just hurling insults with no meat behind your words
Trump won Texas by 9% in 2016. He will win Texas again in 2020 but I predict it will be less than 9%. Probably less than 5%. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Like your 2016 prediction...POINTLESS!!

I like your TDS analyze of the election...the 2016 explanation of Hellery's loss and your hoping and praying for that dream out come of 2020 with the gobbledygook if this and this and this happens!!! This hand ringing shit is...PRICELESS.
why don't you address what I post, instead of snickering? you are like I B, just hurling insults with no meat behind your words Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Bullshit! It would be your ilk that repeats the same damn, meaningless lies in this forum on a daily basis.
The leader of Baltimore must be as corrupt as Trump.
Trump had no crisis as bad as the financial crisis that Bush left Obama
Trump has had a cake walk of a Presidency...and has basically accomplished nothing of note....except talking his ass off about what a great job he is doing....and putting down enemies (real and imagined)
Obama ..if he could have been eligible...would have easily won a third term. Same with Clinton last century. Instead we had the two most slimy candidates in history. A shame they couldn't both lose.

Americans like to root for the underdog..I do when I turn on a Football game in the third quarter (and don't care for either team)...Trump was the underdog in 2016...up against an arrogant(but qualified) opponent. She won the debates and was smug about it. She acted like She deserved to be President.

Trump is top dog now...acts arrogant as hell (You have no choice but to vote for me!!) Has no respect for his base ( I could shoot a guy on 5th avenue).... His rallies are more about him receiving the adulation of his fans than anything else. Originally Posted by matchingmole
He sure knows how to yank your chain!! GOT TO LOVE IT
You know who's winning when you know who's chain is getting yanked!!
Like your 2016 prediction...POINTLESS!!

I like your TDS analyze of the election...the 2016 explanation of Hellery's loss and your hoping and praying for that dream out come of 2020 with the gobbledygook if this and this and this happens!!! This hand ringing shit is...PRICELESS. Originally Posted by bb1961
why don't you ever offer anything of value? I think Speed's analysis is accurate.
Bullshit! It would be your ilk that repeats the same damn, meaningless lies in this forum on a daily basis. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
you respond with another insult, proving my point.

tell me one lie I have repeated, and let's discuss it. you can't.
you respond with another insult, proving my point.

tell me one lie I have repeated, and let's discuss it. you can't.
Originally Posted by Chung Tran
But it is blatantly obvious that that particular response was addressed to YOUR wholly unwarranted insult proving you are a hypocrite who has no legitimacy to discuss a damn thing.
why don't you address what I post, instead of snickering? you are like I B, just hurling insults with no meat behind your words Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You mention something about insults.........DUMB FUCK..........GOT YA CHANGSTER!!
You mention something about insults.........DUMB FUCK..........GOT YA CHANGSTER!! Originally Posted by bb1961
you are incapable of mature and rational discussion, so you will join Bambino on my ignore list.
why don't you ever offer anything of value? I think Speed's analysis is accurate. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
These nuances of he might win by.....it's like say the team ONLY won by 1 point....THEY STILL WON...who gives a fuck about one point!!
you are incapable of mature and rational discussion, so you will join Bambino on my ignore list. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Thank you for nothing!!
you are incapable of mature and rational discussion, so you will join Bambino on my ignore list. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Aw, you might as well put IB, Lusty and Waco too. They’ve all exposed your lies. You’re reduced to insults and putting people on ignore. Pathetic
It’s where he likes to be.