Which provider handled the Pricing Poll best?

The New JadeRose AD Campaign...

That's right folks. JadeRose will suck any dick for $49.95. Free ball washing and she'll even take a few dents out of your ball sack. While supplies last. Void where prohibited.(Donkey's exempt from this special they are an extra $5.00) Originally Posted by Still Looking
Excuse me!

Ball washing is NEVER free, I have my engorged German assistant/security/hitman Nein do it for folks with a salt scrub before each session. He likes to be paid in Nestle crunch bars and looks of shame.
Yawn. No one is winning here
No, threads like this keep the homeostatic range of eccie vital and thriving. You should be thanking SL for a morning of mediocre entertainment! I've tried telling him. He's a stubborn one
Excuse me!

Ball washing is NEVER free, I have my engorged German assistant/security/hitman Nein do it for folks with a salt scrub before each session. He likes to be paid in Nestle crunch bars and looks of shame. Originally Posted by JadeRose
For those that thinck JadeRose is a cheap date... NEVER take her to McDonalds. She just looks up at the menu and says OKAY!

No, threads like this keep the homeostatic range of eccie vital and thriving. You should be thanking SL for a morning of mediocre entertainment! I've tried telling him. He's a stubborn one Originally Posted by JadeRose
This is why you got BANNED from Ztonks..... YES?

JadeRose on her way to one of her $49.95 BJ'S

For those that thinck JadeRose is a cheap date... NEVER take her to McDonalds. She just looks up at the menu and says OKAY!

Originally Posted by Still Looking
Goddamnit that's funny
Goddamnit that's funny Originally Posted by JadeRose
We're allowed to do so and see ...
being affected by a few "BULLIES" on the other side!
FIFY, twice. No charge.

Most there fon't know how to spell any way. Originally Posted by Still Looking
This is why you got BANNED from Ztonks..... YES?

I have no idea on what these "polls" said because I have never check nor will I ever check. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix

Originally Posted by Whispers
And JadeRose is pissed because she wan't included!
Golden Corral must have opened!
True Story:

I was having this conversation with a nice blond, chilling, a few guys hanging in the back ground, and then she came into the picture and WENT CRAZY ON ME

True Story:

I was having this conversation with a nice blond, chilling, a few guys hanging in the back ground, and then she came into the picture and WENT CRAZY ON ME

Originally Posted by fun2come
I don't know much about the weighty issues of the world being addressed above in this thread, I voted above and made my opinion clear; however, this video made my day and brought a smile to my face.

Hard to ignore when something reaches out and grabs you firmly by the ears. That happens often to my in my hobby travels.

I think this group has been thoroughly "analized" <sp> and it's time to expand the group to include some new subjects for the community poll.

I think I will now just click on the YouTube link above and enjoy "Crazy" a little more on a slow Friday afternoon. Time for more fucking and sucking, and less typing as ERYN has always advocated. Speaking of ERYN, saw her recently, and wow, she looks hotter than ever.

Where is this post going, don't know, I'll quit typing now. HAPPY TGIF for all my hobby friends.