A Special Welcome ...

Mods IMHO are here to take dowm personal info should it get posted. The reason the job is so hard is because Mods let it become hard. Do not overthink. This is not a Moderators forum, it is elastic forum made up of ALL posters . The problem arises when a Mod has trouble understanding that simple concept. IMHO of course. Originally Posted by WTF
Bro, you could've been a Fighter Pilot with your level of humility - almost none. Not a slam, as I am quite comfortable being an extremely confident individual and consider it a positive trait. But I never try to kid myself (or anybody else) by putting the H in IMO. Just never expected you to put it in yours.

Good Lord, you had to hand your balls over to the women folk over there. Originally Posted by WTF
Correction: YOU had to turn your balls over. Most of us kept ours.
  • WTF
  • 02-10-2011, 02:41 PM
. But I never try to kid myself (or anybody else) by putting the H in IMO. Just never expected you to put it in yours.

Originally Posted by topguntex
I used to think I was going to be dead by thirty, so I had a hard time holding back. Now its just a bad habit I can't shake

Correction: YOU had to turn your balls over. Most of us kept ours. Originally Posted by pjorourke

Just cause they couldn't find ya'lls PJ, don't mean they didn't want'em!
Just cause they couldn't find ya'lls PJ, don't mean they didn't want'em! Originally Posted by WTF
The ladies I saw didn't seem to have any trouble finding them.
  • WTF
  • 02-10-2011, 03:05 PM
The ladies I saw didn't seem to have any trouble finding them. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Sounds like you was just paying those girls to let you keep your balls!
Well I was paying them for something -- oh yeah, companionship.
Well I was paying them for something -- oh yeah, companionship. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Don't forget time

In all seriousness, JB's greatest strength was for the most part allowing the group to moderate itself.

I do wish there was consistency...but I must be in the minority on that one...no one seems to want to give me a straight answer...