Bill and Hillary

SCOTUS banned Clinton and fined him 25k. Not that that made any difference in his life, but it is an actual legal punishment. Nothing of the sort happened to Trump. Anyone with an ounce of sense knows the Trump stuff was total horseshit and Clinton would never go down for a hummer from a bbw (or lying about it).
I find your outrage at Clinton's behavior as "head of state" amusing, given that you don't appear to have the self-awareness to compare that statement with the outrages of that retarded shitbird drumpf.

Let's review. Your guy:
  • Said windmills cause cancer
  • Used a Sharpie to change the path of a hurricane
  • Autographed bibles
  • Saluted a North Korean general
  • Said there were airplanes in the Revolutionary War
  • Wanted to nuke hurricanes and
  • Suggested that bleach could cure COVID

Such a fucking statesman! Particularly if you like your statesmen to be an international embarrassment. I think in light of all of that, you aren't qualified to judge anyone's fitness. For anything. Originally Posted by TechPapi
Trump was fucking with the stupid Liberals and they took it serious. Trump exposed the Liberal weakness. Now we have Biden who can't even put a simple sentence together. Trump isn't even a career politician and he beat them all at their own game.
Trump was fucking with the stupid Liberals and they took it serious. Trump exposed the Liberal weakness. Now we have Biden who can't even put a simple sentence together. Trump isn't even a career politician and he beat them all at their own game. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Right. All that 4d chess and shit. Someone has been feeding at the Q'uck trough too much.
SCOTUS banned Clinton and fined him 25k. Not that that made any difference in his life, but it is an actual legal punishment. Nothing of the sort happened to Trump. Anyone with an ounce of sense knows the Trump stuff was total horseshit and Clinton would never go down for a hummer from a bbw (or lying about it). Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Nothing of the sort happened to Trump. Yet....

Don the con has wriggled out of 2 convictions already, he had presidential protections though. Prosecutors are crossing their t's and dotting their i's on the upcoming stuff, they know they can't fail again as that will embolden trumps power. Whatever they come up with is going to be iron clad and will end Trump and his family.
Nothing of the sort happened to Trump. Yet....

Don the con has wriggled out of 2 convictions already, he had presidential protections though. Prosecutors are crossing their t's and dotting their i's on the upcoming stuff, they know they can't fail again as that will embolden trumps power. Whatever they come up with is going to be iron clad and will end Trump and his family. Originally Posted by CaptainTruth
Soon I hope!

The wake of the Trump failure is almost as horrible as the failure himself.
Impeachment is an indictment only and it is purely political without any rules for fair play or constitutional protections. Only an idiot would compare that to an actual criminal conviction like the kind that Bill Clinton got on his record. Just like Ted Kennedy, Bill Clinton is a convicted felon. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

I sure hope we can get some clarification on this. To coincide with the above post:

"Only an idiot would state someone has a criminal conviction on their record when they don't."

February 12
President Bill Clinton acquitted on both articles of impeachment
Prosecutors are crossing their t's and dotting their i's on the upcoming stuff, they know they can't fail again as that will embolden trumps power. Whatever they come up with is going to be iron clad and will end Trump and his family.
LOL! Never heard that one before.
LOL! Never heard that one before. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
That's the kind of "stuff" one can only read on a hooker board posted by anonymous sources paraphrasing anonymous sources.

Speaking of reading bullshit ... saw an article the other day in which Obaminable was boasting their worth had rise to $78 million!

And his wife is still ugly! Especially when she's jealous ...

https://cdn.theatlantic.com/thumbor/...1/original.jpg
Right. All that 4d chess and shit. Someone has been feeding at the Q'uck trough too much. Originally Posted by TechPapi
Don't be a Chooch.
Don't be a Chooch. Originally Posted by Levianon17
He can’t help it.
He can’t help it. Originally Posted by bambino

you're very uninteresting. But funny. Very funny.
you're very uninteresting. But funny. Very funny. Originally Posted by TechPapi
You’re neither.
You’re neither. Originally Posted by bambino

Stalker. It's ok if you're gay. I don't judge.

But what about Bill and Hillary?