Urology appt

Back on track!!

PK
Attached Images File Type: jpg 15284845_1253125211415448_8493360769350009651_n.jpg (24.5 KB, 217 views)
SPLAT !!!

PK
Attached Images File Type: jpg My_152911_6378687.jpg (208.8 KB, 219 views)
Pauly,

Are you suggesting that I have an agenda? Hmmm!

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
My bad,
Should have said former mod....

And it's Paulie.
I guess that shit is important to guys loke scarcow
There, there, pauly, don't cry.... it'll be alright.
Some day your prince will cum (in your ass)..sweep you off your feet and make it all better for you....

In the meantime, I enjoy your tears... carry on as long as you can... pobrecito pauly

PK
Attached Images File Type: jpg 12919841_1006535616109679_3704050855876983250_n.jpg (45.7 KB, 214 views)
both of ya remember pee before and after your encounter
There, there, pauly, don't cry.... it'll be alright.
Some day your prince will cum (in your ass)..sweep you off your feet and make it all better for you....

In the meantime, I enjoy your tears... carry on as long as you can... pobrecito pauly

PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk

Always so bitter.....
I must say though that the view from inside your head is quite unique at times....
HAHAHAHA !!! And this, my brothers...Is why I resigned as a Mod.

Calling this rude and unnecessary in a hooker forum is laughable.
And I have no doubt the only reason it got noticed is because pauly RTM'd it .
Which he does on almost every post that offends his delicate sensibilities. When I was a Moderator almost every point and post that y'all took was because pauly RTM'd that shit.

I won't hassle the mods for doing what they are asked to do and I'll enjoy my points and warnings with pepperoni and cheese, but I thought I'd share my warning with everyone...just for fun.

peace
PK
Attached Images File Type: jpg LOL - Copy.jpg (186.1 KB, 167 views)
#9 - No form of private communications
between members are to be posted in our forums.

This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs,

privately shared images, etc.

This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
showing your infraction page ok

ah but I bet the posting PM you got is not

If I right, don't blame Paulie Girl for...
showing your infraction page ok

ah but I bet the posting PM you got is not Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
You may be right, but I accept responsibility for my actions and apologize to gman for 'violating his privacy'.

But franckly, I quite preferred to present it in its full glory with quote and all, so the irony was complete.
PK
no problem and ya Welcome LOL
piss on errrr ops carry on
Loki!! You are too too much!!
First of all, glad to see you have so much more time for the board NOW than you ever did as a mod.....
But.....
Did you forget all of the guidelines since you QUIT???
HAHAHAHA !!! And this, my brothers...Is why I resigned as a Mod.
Originally Posted by Loki Pk
I was under the impression that you are no longer a mod because you are a quitter.... or did I miss something??

OCD already pointed out the egregious mistake of posting private communications.... but I'm more interested in how you continue to discuss things that happened in modtard village!!!

Calling this rude and unnecessary in a hooker forum is laughable.
And I have no doubt the only reason it got noticed is because pauly RTM'd it .
Which he does on almost every post that offends his delicate sensibilities. When I was a Moderator almost every point and post that y'all took was because pauly RTM'd that shit.

The RTM function is NEVER going to work if bitch ambassadors are allowed to discuss out in the open, who is RTM'ing things....
Probably not the smartest thing you could have shared with the masses.... But then I don't remember anyone ever accusing you of being a member of Mensa....
HAHAHAHA !!!
I won't hassle the mods for doing what they are asked to do and I'll enjoy my points and warnings with pepperoni and cheese, but I thought I'd share my warning with everyone...just for fun.
What is even MORE laughable is that you received NO points for the rude comments.... I wonder what the points might be for sharing private communications with the membership.... and more importantly.... what the ramifications are of sharing RTM information....

BTW.... thanks for emptying out some more space in your head so that I may reside there more comfortably....
What.....um exactly is Paulie crusading for....? It’s been going on since I joined a few years ago...
He’s crusading for moron on most annoying person on the face of the earth award
He’s crusading for moron on most annoying person on the face of the earth award Originally Posted by reaper302
and the winner is

both

guys

sharing that award should be fun ta watch
keep a pissing
What.....um exactly is Paulie crusading for....? It’s been going on since I joined a few years ago... Originally Posted by August Black
Crusade?

You are okay with ex mods revealing private information regarding members?

He’s crusading for moron on most annoying person on the face of the earth award Originally Posted by reaper302
Maybe I should do what Loki says I used to do....