Most Anticipated Moments

i think i am more turned on by her than you.. god i need help Originally Posted by petiteassman
Petite... I looked up obsessed in the dictionary and saw picture of you jerking off to Shayla's show case! LOL Tell me I'm wrong Petite! LOL
be lying. i truly find her the most attractive woman in the world though its a 3 way tie who i would most like to bang with sonya playmate and dallas rain. i cannot begin to tell you how bad i felt when your date with shayla was postponed but i was just so thrilled when you got to enjoy sonya. its funny there are thousands of women i wish to have dozens that i have had but really only 4-5 i really have to have. like i said while a couple are just as high on my list to do i cannot think of a more attractive woman than shayla. if i never have her i truly hope you do and i can revel in your joy.
Petite... I looked up obsessed in the dictionary and saw picture of you jerking off to Shayla's show case! LOL Tell me I'm wrong Petite! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
be lying. i truly find her the most attractive woman in the world though its a 3 way tie who i would most like to bang with sonya playmate and dallas rain. i cannot begin to tell you how bad i felt when your date with shayla was postponed but i was just so thrilled when you got to enjoy sonya. its funny there are thousands of women i wish to have dozens that i have had but really only 4-5 i really have to have. like i said while a couple are just as high on my list to do i cannot think of a more attractive woman than shayla. if i never have her i truly hope you do and i can revel in your joy. Originally Posted by petiteassman
You know Petite its really hard NOT to like you!
You had me at moan. So do tell fine sir.. what is an ass whisperer. This young maiden is curious.
1. The first time I see her slowly close her eyes and let loose of that first little moan as I softly lick her flower.

2. When she arches her back and I can hear her gasp as I spread her ass cheeks and push my tongue inside her little hole.

3. When she swallows my cum and gives me that satisfied smile. She knows she pleased me and I can see it in her face. Originally Posted by john353
You had me at moan. So do tell fine sir.. what is an ass whisperer. This young maiden is curious. Originally Posted by JasmineCummings
Give me your ASS...and I will show you.
Ms Athena, with your 3 C's and my 3 P's I had a mind blowing time with you today...
Anytime Everytime Mr Cum and lil Cobra.........................
when we are both laying in bed after,gasping for breath{lol}

no seriously....I get such a "wow" turn on when a guy enteres the room....I just want to attack and show him why I am glad he is there!
Will you ATTACK me too Dallas??????
Petite... I looked up obsessed in the dictionary and saw picture of you jerking off to Shayla's show case! LOL Tell me I'm wrong Petite! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
I don't think I would jack off to her but I might jack off on her. Whadda ya think Shayla?
1) When we first meet and she is the girl from the pictures but better looking in person.

2) After the perfunctory TCB and get to know you chit chat, we start making out and my hand wanders inside her panties and I get the first feel of her womanhood. And added bonus is if she is already moist down below.

3) Her inviting breath on my cock as she slowly welcomes my member into the moistness of her mouth along with a few teasing flicks of her tongue.
  • MC
  • 02-04-2012, 04:56 PM
1. When she first opens the door.
2. When she begins the blowjob.
3. When I cum (Especially if it's during a blowjob).
Maybe the first time I cum down Shayla's throat might be anticipated
Maybe the first time I cum down Shayla's throat might be anticipated Originally Posted by burkalini
It’s good to have dreams, it stops people from giving up on life! LOL

If I ever meet Shayla I'm just going to get her autograph!
It’s good to have dreams, it stops people from giving up on life! LOL

If I ever meet Shayla I'm just going to get her autograph! Originally Posted by Still Looking

Me and Shayla, in your fantasies, straddling you and autographing you with our breast prints.