How do you tell if its a TS?

a lesbian is attracted to other women, not a man with a vagina.... Originally Posted by TSKrystiKakes
We won't know that as a fact until hetero men start walking around with vaginas. Ya just never know. Some just might be

This is truly an interesting thread. It's awesome and unusual reading the TS perspective about such matters.
We won't know that as a fact until men start walking around with vaginas. Ya just never know. They just might be

This is truly an interesting thread. It's awesome having perspective from a TS's view. Originally Posted by Codybeast
there are a few named in the ftm thread in another realm..

http://www.buckangel.com/index.html

and

http://www.passionandsoul.com

take a peek!

then again that is also just my opinion, im sure some are! no one person should ever be generalized when it comes to sexual preferences or categorized, just have fun and be you!
there are a few named in the ftm thread in another realm..

http://www.buckangel.com/index.html

and

http://www.passionandsoul.com

take a peek!

then again that is also just my opinion, im sure some are! no one person should ever be generalized when it comes to sexual preferences or categorized, just have fun and be you! Originally Posted by TSKrystiKakes
Damn that leaves a head spinning.
Hey guys,
Im new to this and haven't tried it yet..I lurk here frequently though. Was just curious if you've ever encountered a TGTBT that might have been a tranny? My friend said you need to watch out for this kind of stuff and it never crossed my mind until he brought it up.

Have any of you been duped? Originally Posted by lolboat
LOLBOAT .

Just a personal opinion from a frequent monger into Thailand (Ground Zero) Ts's are rampant and highly desired of many mongers. What happens in Thailand; stays in Thailand.
1) Some men want this activity, and I have no bad feelings towards them. Different stokes for different folks,
2) Some get suckered with too much booze , fall for the moment, and later get surprised in the short time room. Sometimes it works! Sometimes it doesn't!

Most of the TS I have know are very beautiful and consider themselves as strictly women. Please read that they want to be treated as women. In short they don't want to plug into you, and want to be treated as women only! BBJCIM, massage for their male partner, anal sex, opening doors for them, etc., etc. This is approximately 80% of the ladies, and they want to be considered as women. Just be patient with their makeup times, and have the same lines as a beautiful woman that expects respect. The remaining percentage is skanks and will rip you off at the first chance they get. Beware of GHB administered through nipples, vagina or drinks. A great way of being ripped off and frequently does happen

Thailand turns out sexual reassignment surgeries LIKE Dominoes make pizzas. http://www.doctorsaran.com/procedure...rocedure_id=17

For all the readers that have expressed their opinions most of them have a 50/50 chance of being correct:

1) Many hospitals have a surgical procedure to shave the atypical Adams apple.
2) To eliminate deep voice there is a medical procedure. to cut some vocal cords, coupled with voice training.
3) Another medical technique is to make collagen treatment to enhance certain fully filled area which are inherent with a woman (lips, buttocks, etc.
4) Fingers can be shortened surgically, and with proper diet look extremely akin to a woman's fine finger and delicate structure
6) Do not be fooled by hormone treatment of hormone treatments, Prolactin, estrogen and several other hormones can cause lactation in TSs. This is a big turn on for some mongers.

IMHO, there are only four sure-fire methods to easily identify methods to identify a TS, if a TS isn't your cup of tea. Personally I'm a straight heterosexual,, Men just don't suit me and I assure you that I'm not a homophobe. To each person what they desire for themselves

1) Just ask the bartender or mam-san, and tell them clearly what you are seeking. They have heard more bizarre requests. That is their business to make money for the bar, your future partner, and make BTW! They want your repeat business.
2) Over drinks and good conversation have the woman hold her arm out straight. Most women elbow joints will bend upwards at the elbow joint. Men's elbows will stay more or less straight and will have a larger bicep connecting muscle. Please relaize that this is not fool proof! Some athletic woman (e.g. softball, soccer, etc. Can have have the same musculature as a man.
3) Referring to Item 2) have the woman make a solid fist. Using you thumb press gently between the web of the thumb and forefinger. It should be slightly soft as compared to a man's fist. Please be aware that some women will have a fist comparable to a man. So this is not a sure-fire test.
4)The final test is infallible, and does take some attention to detail. Men look at your feet and shoes. Size 11 to 13, e wide, etc.? I personally wear size 15 X 3e Wide in cowboy boots. If I was a TS; could I fool any of you? Let me get this right; you meet a beautiful woman in a bar, and you look at her feet with wide shoes of size 12 to 13! Is there something wrong with this picture? Most women even at large sizes wear from 5 to 9 and narrow widths. Hell! even in Thailand women's sizes are from 4 to 6.

In summary if you want to be with a TS;more power to you. From my experiences In in my experience in Thailand; the TS were lot iof fun, are very amicable, love to joke and make a great party for all attendees. I respect this and for myself, my datesm and the TS, they love to shop and have a good time. Later the Ts would excuse herself since she new she was becoming a :fifth wheel. However! my date and I would always but her something special in thanks!

Please understand that this is in Thailand only. Perhaps some of my information helps you in charting your life course and pinions in the US
Indication 1: You are NOT being amazed at how absolutely stunning some passable TS's are in photos.
You feel a certain anger or even hate brew up in you ....
F2C, dang HATE is a mighty strong word? why hate anyone?
F2C, dang HATE is a mighty strong word? why hate anyone? Originally Posted by sue_nami

How would you have phrased it?

The word got implanted in my brain cell when I looked up "Homophobia" (those Scarlett posts always have at least one word that is worth looking up):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homophobia

Oh, and I see I missed a whole set of posts. Here is the reference to my post #50, sorry

How do you know if you are a homophobe? Not asking the OP, just being PASSIVE agrressive! Cheers Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
Good question. How? Originally Posted by Codybeast
Indication 1: You are NOT being amazed at how absolutely stunning some passable TS's are in photos.
Originally Posted by fun2come
Ok then I am a closet TS lover. I apparently just never came to terms with it till just now.
I still say some of them are damn sexy (in photos).
I will book a session just to prove it provided I don't have to touch someone's dinky lol.

Up untill now I'd always figured having beautiful hetero girlfriends who liked strap on play was enough for me. I guess I was confused.

I just have to remember this person with a dick, Adam's apple and deep voice is really a woman inside. Then I'll be fine.

Am I accepted and loved now by the community? Because I really need that acceptance.

Of course my next concern is whether any stunning passable sexy feminine TS's will have me and where do I find them in Austin of all places?

Oh the woes of coming out! Of course the sad part is when I do someday decide to hobby again and try to book some beautiful young petite exotic angel she'll read this post and take it seriously.
Damned if I do and if I don't.
I think TS's are just as beautiful as anyother woman, I dont think they should care if they would get the same amount of business because thats not why there changing anyways, there going hrough because they feel like they should be female/male, so go on with ya'lls bad ass self.
Originally Posted by shayla84
Exactly..you get it
Codybeast,

Step 2: Strap on play with beautiful hetero girlfriends
Step 3: Realizing that isn't enough

I wonder, can one skip Step 1 and go to Step 2 just to see where one stands ?
ahh one day and i hope mine is as pretty as some ive seen on the net Originally Posted by Ts AmberRose
It will be beautiful and awesome just like the rest of ya

I get first dibs.....
Trees often wonders why most TS do not advertise whether they are pre or post surgical. Or not. That leaves Bob Hobby without knowing if it is chick with dick, or whether the penis has been removed and replaced by plastic surgeon as pussy.

Seems that POST surgical TS' much more likely to advertise as a woman, since they now have aftermarket parts... If there is a 'surprize" when the pants come off, difficult for the TS provider to anticipate or control the hobbyists reaction (anger, disgust, pleasure whatever), that is why most TS disclose up front.

Right?

19Trees
aftermarket parts. Originally Posted by 19Trees
I like that but there aint no chinese knockoffs here real OEM parts for me