MSOG question for the ladies

• Rezo
  • 06-15-2019, 06:06 PM
been so long I don't even remember if I can do MSOG anymore. But it always used to be on the list of criteria when looking for a date
I’m always thinking MSOG but by the time I get the first one I’m woreout and dont have time to get ready again. There are a few ladies who can make me nut and get me right back going to get the 2nd. But not many have succeeded. But I do love the women who try and is determined to get that 2nd one. I tend to look for the women who want to get off just as bad as I do so they wanna go as much as I can.
I’m usually able to hold on to my first shot the full hour but I always make sure MSOG is on the menu, just in case. It would suck to schedule an hour long session with someone that doesn’t allow MSOG and misfire five or ten minutes into it. I think most guys request it for that reason. Not because they plan on living up to it.
I’m usually able to hold on to my first shot the full hour but I always make sure MSOG is on the menu, just in case. It would suck to schedule an hour long session with someone that doesn’t allow MSOG and misfire five or ten minutes into it. I think most guys request it for that reason. Not because they plan on living up to it. Originally Posted by Some Guy
I feel the same way. What is the point of a 1 hour session if there is no MSOG allowed?
Lots of good feed back. That's good
The two pops in an hour ship has sailed. Was nicely told by Amy at the old VIP location "you too old" as she tried to crank out a 2nd pop that wasn't going to happen.
You are like me beerman. Best we can hope for is to leave after the session and stop and pop a top.