Some of you ladies crack me up...

Stick to the cheaper whores...they will even respond if they are at church within seconds
First Impression Are Long Lasting in my book ..

but we
can't do any thing right in some eyes lol
Good lord man. These ladies have no obligation to respond within a certain time frame to a “hey you up?” test.

They’re people with lives too.

With all the options available, why be so bothered by it to start a thread?
Instead of just “Hi how are ya” tell her you also want to see her and tell her when and how long. The ladies are more responsive if you request an appointment. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Great advice, come off a little more like a serious booking and I guarantee you will get a more prompt reply.

Do you know how many "hello, good morning" text we get, even from current clients who are just wanting some attention who have no intentions to book??
So you are upset because you dont have the girl you have seen more than once at your becking call? Or that she has to respond to your last minute early requests?
Would you send your Lawyer a random text saying "hey what's up" .... or your accountant or your doctor? I don't think so.
If they allowed that to happen .... they would be inundated with folks trying to charm their way into special services.
Same with us .... who view this as a business.

Depending on who the text is coming from .. I MIGHT respond .... Hello! Are you wanting to meet up today?
If the response is no .... or maybe later this week .... then I just say I'm busy now, and most likely ignore their text next time.

So often I see the ladies here complain about how the guys view them as less than. "We're not robots, we're people too!" But now I'm seeing how irritated you are when a guy, such as the OP, communicates in a civil, organic manner like you're an actual human being. Smh. Which one is it? It doesn't work both ways. Originally Posted by TheOracle
The robots thing in my opinion has nothing to do with text messages.
It is mostly about how many times a day we can f*ck or are expected to.
Its about actually creating a connection with someone before they jump your bones.
It's about treating the lady with respect instead of an object.

Of course it would be nice to only have customers walk through the door who were guaranteed to purchase something, but that's not how the business works Originally Posted by TheOracle
Oh really? HMMMM .... I definitely don't want people shopping in my store who does not intend to buy. The merchandise is for REAL customers to gawk at with solid intentions.

I don't act like it stops me in my tracks and wastes hours of my time, because it doesn't. Takes a few seconds. Originally Posted by TheOracle
You would if it were happening two or three times a day .... several days of the week.
  • Crock
  • 04-25-2019, 04:59 PM
You would if it were happening two or three times a day .... several days of the week. Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Are you serious? Way to invest in your business!
Maybe she was just letting you know where you rate on her things to do n people to see list.
Do you know how many "hello, good morning" text we get, even from current clients who are just wanting some attention who have no intentions to book?? Originally Posted by tiatate
+1
Good grief dude, no I did not expect her to wake up from her sleep. The logical expectation in my mind would be that she not respond at all. Originally Posted by Samhyde
Exactly. That's very careless and disrespectful of her to reply 13hrs via text in my opinion.

I generally don't reply by text if 20-30min passes. If I have an email or know you're on here or p411, I'll try to send a note apologizing that I missed you. I just assume everyone has an SO and I never know if/when your situation has changed. Getting someone on trouble is the very last thing I want.

Nina made a good point though. If your window closes, drop a quick text saying - no need to reply, I'll catch you next time.
  • BLM69
  • 04-26-2019, 03:11 PM
You women crack me up comparing yourselves to lawyers and doctors lol, you ladies need a reality check. JS

Not surprised tiatate, TT and Nina are cheering this on. Enough said lol, time to wake up ladies......
Makes them feel less guilty when they use that card...
You women crack me up comparing yourselves to lawyers and doctors Originally Posted by BLM69
Yeah, it's funny when I read that too. I'm not bashing the women because I have no doubt how complex their job must be, but it's not like they have to spend years at universities or trade schools (like many occupations require) to learn how to fuck and suck and pass state board exams to be licensed and/or board certified to make a living at their profession.

There are no barriers to entry to be a hooker in the workforce. Any woman with 3 holes is immediately considered a qualified applicant for the job... sounds harsh, but I don't know of any 18-20 year old inexperienced doctors or lawyers in higher demand than 50-55 year old experienced doctors or lawyers while delivering a worse work deliverable LOL. My point is apples and oranges and for hookers to compare themselves to them is silly to say the least.
You don’t want me to greet you the way I greet my lawyer. The first thing you’d see is me botching about your rate.
  • BLM69
  • 04-27-2019, 10:40 AM
They remind more of Larry, Curly and Moe than any highly qualified professional. Always good for a laugh