Syeira Pink - NCNS

Why the fuck would this douchebag post this? What's the point of fucking with her if you're the one that cancelled?

The shit you ladies have to put up with, I don't envy at all.
Whoever decided coed was the place for NCNS threads, thanks
Highly entertaining. No doubt.
  • lluv2
  • 07-31-2011, 07:08 PM
This just causes me to want to schedule with Syeira even more, she handled it well, exposed the BS and looked freaking hot doin it. Hats off to you babe!!!
changes things.... Originally Posted by itsallpink
Me thinks someone just got his ass handed to him. Originally Posted by Hercules
it sure does! I think someone needs to fess up Originally Posted by Johnny Ringo
Blaeese ........... BUSTED Originally Posted by Bloodhound
...exposed the BS Originally Posted by lluv2
Are you guys serious?

We do not know the origin of Syeira's post(s).

Was this a PM through ECCIE or an email (or some other from of contact like P411)?

Since Bubba3452 stepped in and edited Syeira's post, it seems all of you are are assuming that this was a PM through ECCIE. However, forum rule #9 clearly states...

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

If what Syeira posted was a PM through ECCIE and the mods can verify, then Syeira can hold her head up high.

However, if what Syeira posted was some other form of communication, and without independent confirmation what Syeira posted was really from Blaeese, I am skeptical that what Syeira posted was a legitimate message from Blaeese.

Just say'in.

Sail
Many of you have valid arguments. However, what most of you forget is we are not talking about a mainstream industry. Originally Posted by Bubba3452
+1 Bubba.
Whatever be the thing. We all treat here as hobby.
A hobby is a regular activity or interest that is undertaken for pleasure, typically done during leisure time.
In my opinion, appt was still unconfirmed - specially after experiencing nature of hobby; I feel sorry for OP, but common sense would have helped him.
Let's move on!
Well, both sides have had thier say, lots of discussion. Time to bring this to a close and wait for the next drama. :-)
It would appear that Syeira Pink is trying to cover her rear in NCNS. While I originally made and had to cancel the Friday appt, she fails to attach the email I sent her on Wednesday telling her that my plans had changed and that I was now available once again on Friday if that was still OK with her. She emailed me back (which she also fails to attach) saying that she was still available and that the appt was on and would forward specific directions to me before our meeting. If someone would take the time to read my earlier review of Syeira, they would see that I wrote of her being great and would have no reason to write something not true.
More to be said, so reopened.
So exciting. Always a new twist. I feel like I should make popcorn.

I had my reservations against ncns threads being in coed, but if they're all like this, then all I can say is "good job, ECCIE gods".
Whoever decided coed was the place for NCNS threads, thanks Originally Posted by monkmonk
Hell yeah... this is good.

(I don't thing copier is being a white knight..not sure if he's ever seen her...I think he's trying to help you guys see that when an actual address is not given - you honestly shouldn't consider yourself as a 100% "on and ready" type of an appointment.)

I do want to add....

I have figured a client wasn't coming when he didn't reply the night before (normal people's night time, not my late night night time schedules) AND I hadn't heard from him that morning either.

I felt awful when he called 10 min before the appointment asking if I was ready.

I'm sorry - but if I don't hear from you within 24 hours of our appointment - particularly when I'VE made the effort to confirm things with you - I'm assuming either you got a) tied up with work, b) busted by your SO c) plan A came through and you feel too bad to actually cancel... or more random things.

There's also the possibility that she just flat out fucked up - and only remembered the original cancellation - changed it in her schedule - and instead of writing down that you changed plans again - she just said yes (maybe from her phone) or something like that - and honestly screwed up - but has yet failed to realize the scheduling error and her reply to your change?

Sometimes we get bombarded with emails, texts, PM's and more - and if we don't have all our shit together right in front of us to pencil things in or take notes, it's highly possible to mess up.

Then there's just flat out being dumb and messing up, no excuses - flat out screwed up -which I am also guilty of. I will however, take responsibility for my fuck ups.
It is a shame you have no idea what you are talking about. The meeting was rescheduled and confirmed by Syeira so my "ass" was not handed to me. The whole point of this was to advise others that she did this so they would be wiser. In addition, another email was sent to her on Thursday confirming the meeting.
Forward a copy of that email to the mods. That should put a end to this drama.
Here is the email from and to Syeira. Judge for yourself.

Sorry, but you cannot copy private communications to a post. You may pharaphrase the central content but the actual message Bubba3452
From the forum guidelines

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

Blaeese,

1. Sorry for jumping to conclusions. I should know better by now.

2. I don't think you're supposed to post an actual email, just paraphrase it. I'm sure the mods will correct it.

3. I hope that's a fake name on your email, for your sake. If not you may want to edit it.

4. People here have argued that once an appointment is set, it should remain an appointment regardless of confirmation the day of. My point to you is simply that "should be" isn't always how things are. In my experience, it is always best to confirm either the day of, or at the very least, prior to driving to the area. It'll keep you from wasting your time, as well as remind the girls that need reminding about the appointment.