The "I'm Not Like Other Guys," Guys

Hmmmm...
After reading this, if I was one of the nice guys, I think I'd take my act somewhere where it was more appreciated.
I think what the guy was trying to say "He wanted to Please YOU EM" when most guys visit it more about them, providers pleasing them and taking care of their needs.
I think what the guy was trying to say "He wanted to Please YOU EM" when most guys visit it more about them, providers pleasing them and taking care of their needs. Originally Posted by BrandyMichelle
brandy, that's why i asked Eroticmorgan which part of the phrase she didnt like:
* I'm not like other guys
or
* I want to please YOU!

tho the former miight connect to the latter, they are indeed different statements.
Lol THAAANANNNKKKK YOOOOOUUUUUU!

Tonight I think I heard my 1000th "I'm not like other guys, I want to please YOU!" from a client. I think I hear that on the overwhelming majority of my calls, which makes them all exactly like other guys.

I smile and reply, "That is just what I need baby!"

I often wonder what these guys think other guys are like. Do they think others just manhandle and rough fuck me until they are satisfied? The truth is, that happens so rarely that it would be an exciting change of pace! Afterward, he could pull my hair back and whisper in my ear, "I'm not like other guys," and I would think about him every time I masturbate.

Guys, next time you want to stick out your chest like Superman and tell a provider, "I'm not like other guys," keep in mind that she has heard it a million times before. You might just want to save that line for a square bitch. If she is a virgin, she might just believe it. Originally Posted by EroticMorgan
The other guys (aka all men) rules:
1. All men are scum, we all want the same thing.
2. Some scum is better than other scum.
I will start giving a shit about pleasing a provider when she starts paying me. Men are dicks and if we didn't like what we were getting, we would not be paying the freight. Do I want to hear her moan and scream, hell yes because it gets me off but then I got off to Meg Ryan in When Harry Met Sally and she was faking it to. Personally, I am ok with the allusion, just please have a good pussy that is clean and hey, be an ok actress.
I fail to see the problem if the client wants all parties to have a good experience and get something out of the encounter. I would think the provider would be pleased to have someone who is also thinking of her. It could be that the provider does not give a shit and only counts the money and looks at the clock.
I'd be interested to see what other providers feel this way.
Cross,

I think you have seen how the other providers feel. Silence is a powerful thing. It has been my experience in the past that there is no shortage of providers posting on a thread that they are in agreement with. They don't want to touch this one with a ten foot pole.

BP
Cross,

I think you have seen how the other providers feel. Silence is a powerful thing. It has been my experience in the past that there is no shortage of providers posting on a thread that they are in agreement with. They don't want to touch this one with a ten foot pole.

BP Originally Posted by BigPurdy
I think you're a bit off. They are typically not willing to post on a thread they agree with if the answer may hurt their business. I assure you that if there was an outpouring of opposition from the ladies they'd be in here. This thread has been at or near the top for an awful long time to have so little input from the frequent posters. It's not like they haven't seen it.

And, no, a lot of the ladies are not concerned about a guy who thinks he is there to make sure their needs are met. In fact, I am quite sure they do get tired of guys who are doing that because it implies a connection that is probably not in play. Most ladies are not in the hobby to have their need met. This is their job. Their needs are being met, but it's not with you (in the general, not specific sense).
FWP,

Actually that was my point. I just didn't do a very good job of conveying my thoughts. Point being, if this was not a controversial subject, the OP would have had supporters. Since it is, the other ladies may agree with her but one would never get them to admit it now.

IMHO, it is pretty much a given that they don't disagree with the OP.
I confess...........I'm him.........the other guy!