The Official "Bitch About pxmcc" Thread

I don’t know PX personally, but from I read in his opening, he comes across like a guy, hobbyist, monger, whatever you choose to call him, like a guy that marches to his own drum beat, doesn’t bow down to others, especially on a review/hooker site, doesn’t kiss ass like many others on this board and you know who you are, so by being that kind of person it’ll cause others to feel insecure about themselves and their insecurities will be on full display, just read through and you will see for yourself. He’s the kind of guy I would most likely share UTR provider intel with a without requiring much effort to prove trustworthiness, just saying.
This site doesn’t matter, site members don’t matter, including myself , only thing that matters is the Lovelies, the cash they bring in and great sessions, all else is peanuts.
  • pxmcc
  • 04-17-2020, 11:42 PM
Would you like some more rope... Originally Posted by bb1961
i'm getting to ya bareback1961 the annoying little brother troll who is always trying to get attention from the big bro. i designate your new name henceforth to be bareback1961. has a good ring to it, especially on a hooker board, don't ya think?

Boardman isn't down for a sample boss troll of me, so i guess it falls to me to do the honors. so i will step up to the plate-probably in the next 3 or 4 days-to show you how it's done, cause when you finally had the floor all to yourself to troll in the spotlight with 10,000 screaming fans waiting for your show and chanting your name, you know what you did? you let me down, you let your 10,000 screaming fans down, and you let trolls everywhere across the world down. you frickin choked, man.

but no worries, bareback1961. imma show you how to troll like a boss. next time you're gonna stick the landing, as long as you take good notes and follow the blueprint i'm gonna give you..

btw, what the heck was shine thinking? 1st two posts back he trolls a point-happy roving supermod. geez shine you might want to buy a coconut island in the south pacific, declare yourself sovereign, and then declare that you have sovereign immunity. you'll have a better chance of that plan succeeding than the one you chose. (or ask Wakeup how that whole buying a private forum and then appointing yourself mod of that forum works.) anyway, wtf bro..

@blackwidow: lol sir..
This site doesn’t matter, site members don’t matter, including myself , only thing that matters is the Lovelies, the cash they bring in and great sessions, all else is peanuts. Originally Posted by Blackwidowspider

This thread, and others like it, is what's becoming of what once was a quality hobby site. Trolls and several members with multiple handles have ruined this place. The lack of moderation has also hurt. Where are SMI, DM, who the hell is El Chapo and skeeter? At least cryptkicker makes an occasional visit and helps out.
You are correct sir
  • pxmcc
  • 04-18-2020, 11:28 AM
This thread, and others like it, is what's becoming of what once was a quality hobby site. Trolls and several members with multiple handles have ruined this place. The lack of moderation has also hurt. Where are SMI, DM, who the hell is El Chapo and skeeter? At least cryptkicker makes an occasional visit and helps out. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
this thread was necessitated by the inability of bareback1961 to stay on topic and to abstain from trolling me in the Trump thread. am i happy about how it went down? hell naw. the trump thread was a simple test to see if my 1 thread could be moderated to be troll-free. the answer? nope. so now i can give 2 fucks. if you can't beat em, join em. bareback1961 gets off on trolling me, so imma return the favor. his trolling is sorry af btw but still annoying. going forward, i don't see myself participating on eccie except to finish my vegas thread and the occasional review. these mods could give 2 fucks about clamping down on the trolling that has ruined this site, imo. that includes crypt. instead of clamping down on the trolling, he closed my thread. wtf.

eccie is a cesspool and can't be helped.

Dear_John, at least your posts in the Trump thread were on topic, presenting a dissenting viewpoint, which is all good. dissenting viewpoints are all that.
A) dont let the door hit your ass on the way out
B) Maybe now we can have the site back
C) I smell re-activated handles UITB
D) All of the above.
  • pxmcc
  • 04-18-2020, 04:28 PM
A) dont let the door hit your ass on the way out
B) Maybe now we can have the site back
C) I smell re-activated handles UITB
D) All of the above. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
sure bro. your threads are entertaining af, evidenced by your massive thread page views. i'm on the edge of my seat waiting for your next awesome thread.

eventually, only the trolls are going to be left on the site. that's gonna give us some awesome content. i can't wait to see how fun the site will be.

i might stop by just to say
bahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Would you like some more soap-on-a-rope... Originally Posted by bb1961
minor fix
+1 ^
  • pxmcc
  • 04-18-2020, 10:38 PM
+1 ^ Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Try, one of the first axioms of trolling like a boss is never ever ever like your own posts. you must Try harder sir..
i might stop by just to say
bahahahahahahahahahahaha... Originally Posted by pxmcc
Is that a threat or a promise...
  • pxmcc
  • 04-18-2020, 11:38 PM
Is that a threat or a promise... Originally Posted by bb1961
it's neither a threat nor a promise. it is what it is, sir.
it is what it is, sir. Originally Posted by pxmcc
bhahahahahahahahahaha...
You are correct in that ALL your threads and posts amount to that summation...couldn't have said it any better!!
I appreciate you candid honesty
  • pxmcc
  • 04-19-2020, 12:10 AM
bhahahahahahahahahaha...
You are correct in that ALL your threads and posts amount to that summation...couldn't have said it any better!!
I appreciate you candid honesty Originally Posted by bb1961
you call that trolling like a boss sir? some things speak for themselves and require no further explanation. now there may be some who remain foggy about the meaning of a statement whose meaning is patent and clear. wouldn't you agree that you may well be one of those people?