Alert!

Well. She keeps making threats in my pm box. Telling me to " sleep with one eye open" & " you are dead now stupid spic". . I dont play that shit. I have no idea who she is.

Wow she said she found my phone number is about to send her goons to my house.Bizaare. Originally Posted by george6585
a Mod needs see the PMs or well is it not against policy to publish even Parts of PMs, email ect
Yeah I think I’ll get in trouble for posting the pm but I will if I can.
On the top right of the message in your inbox there is a little triangle on the top right. Just click on that and write a little note on it and it will go to the mods
Yeah I think I’ll get in trouble for posting the pm but I will if I can. Originally Posted by Trinity of DFW
You’re correct that it’s against the rules to post private correspondence, whether it be PM, texts or emails. You can, however, describe its contents.

On the top right of the message in your inbox there is a little triangle on the top right. Just click on that and write a little note on it and it will go to the mods Originally Posted by cage196
Bingo! Definitely the better way to get action on an abusive PM.
You’re correct that it’s against the rules to post private correspondence, whether it be PM, texts or emails. Originally Posted by TinMan
So real stuff he posted " sleep with one eye open" & " you are dead now stupid spic".was private correspondence
I recited my understanding of the rules earlier. It’s up to the staff here to determine where the line is drawn.
are you allowed to post a link to a screen shot of a conversation?
Of course not. C'mon, cage, you been around here long enough you should know that.
Of course not. C'mon, cage, you been around here long enough you should know that. Originally Posted by TinMan

bro shit changes here like daily now. I cant keep up with all of it LOL.
bro shit changes here like daily now. I cant keep up with all of it LOL. Originally Posted by cage196

Change is constant.

Too bad Providers can not be constant.