Liberals Responsible for over 500 sexual attacks in Germany

says the KING of parrots Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
geez what a deformed retard parrot! did that parrot snort agent orange in Nam?

• DSK
  • 01-12-2016, 09:22 PM
How many are in your state now that you are paying for? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Too fucking many
geez what a deformed retard parrot! did that parrot snort agent orange in Nam?

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
maybe but we know bigtits did
says the KING of parrots Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Did you try to say something hillbilly? Or just repeating something you heard?
Yeah, something he heard at one of them Okie bingo palaces.
You are always repeating what someone already said to you woomby, can't you have a original thought? You already have my vote for faggot of the year woomby stop flirting. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Says the ORIGINAL ECCIE Chimp !
Yeah, something he heard at one of them Okie bingo palaces. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And YOU repeat shit that YOU'VE heard while on YOUR knees at the gloryholes and the clubhouse of the Austin reach around crew !
Says the ORIGINAL ECCIE Chimp ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Says the original woomby.
Says the original woomby. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
YOUR grief over losing YOUR mentor is showing EKIM THE IDIOT CHIMP !!! Keep up the meltdown, it's fun to watch !
YOUR grief over losing YOUR mentor is showing EKIM THE IDIOT CHIMP !!! Keep up the meltdown, it's fun to watch ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Keep whining woomby, we all know it is you now. The first stage is denial.
Is it starting to make sense 0zombies?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHX5jsomq_U

Bring 'em on....
  • DSK
  • 01-17-2016, 09:21 PM

Bring 'em on.... Originally Posted by andymarksman
Who?
The Swedish just got busted as well for covering up all the beatings and rapings from the peaceful muslim refugees too, putting even more of their women in harms way. Every country that has taken these people in or letting their women get raped in the name of "muslim peace". Rape, stoning, torture, beatings are what they do to women that don't wear the silly costume in public. I think Nikki Haley must secretly want some muslims ass fucking her sillier than she already is, she sure ripped in to the Repubs in her own party in defense of these animals.