BBW, Spinners, and MUCHO DOLLARS CITY?????

This would be so much easier if you people would just say...."Hey, this is our playground and we like certain people enough that we are willing to let them do whatever they want. Period. If you don't like it, fuck off."

I personally would stay and respect the honesty of that. The hypocrisy of trying to defend this ridiculous standard you are setting is what is bothersome. Just man up and own it. Originally Posted by tracer

Not defending Wakeup, but you're far too well versed to not read it as did he. I did, and I'm new to this forray. My apologies for the emphasis. Were it authored by anyone other than you (idk...let's say JaD, for argument's sake), I'm confident you'd have interpreted it similarly.

Those who criticize ownership & moderation of venues to which they've been welcomed are prevalent. I'm used to reading their whining posts. What never ceases to amaze me is how seemingly intelligent people can be so critical/judgmental of others in whose shoes they wouldn't have the cajones to walk.

I, too, have been critical of JaD - but never as to his moderating. Rather, it's for taking this too seriously, and wasting his time justifying the most even-handed moderation I've witnessed in __ years to those of you who take pleasure in questioning his undying (albeit sadly) quest for fairness.

"Funny" how those who take the time to explain themselves are the recipients of the greatest criticism. Yes, the word was intentionally used AND quoted.
So he's not leaving? Originally Posted by Wakeuр

I don't think so.

I may be hung for this but I am going to put it out there, so that we can really get to the heart of matter. The guys posting here to you may have an issue of seeing you or any of us because of our weight. I'm a bigger girl, I admit it and own it. Thank God I'm tall, played sports and did ROTC in high school, and have what I think are my mother's genes.

Where you got on the radar was the constant posting, and not just regular posting, but the 'fluffing' that they saw in those posts. Sometimes you should let others brag on your skills,, then agree and elaborate if you feel. But the steady replies in the ISO section, even when it's clear to most by the post that you are not what he is looking for is what I thinck from what I have gathered is the problem. Also the threADs with what appeared to be a bunch of bragging and high 5ing. So instead of just telling you at ease with it, they just decided to take the path of most resistance.

This is what I have gathered from what I have heard. Don't ask me specifics on it, I have no clue. This is just what I have heard and have to offer.

I may be hung for this but I am going to put it out there, so that we can really get to the heart of matter. The guys posting here to you may have an issue of seeing you or any of us because of our weight. I'm a bigger girl, I admit it and own it. Thank God I'm tall, played sports and did ROTC in high school, and have what I think are my mother's genes.

Where you got on the radar was the constant posting, and not just regular posting, but the 'fluffing' that they saw in those posts. Sometimes you should let others brag on your skills,, then agree and elaborate if you feel. But the steady replies in the ISO section, even when it's clear to most by the post that you are not what he is looking for is what I thinck from what I have gathered is the problem. Also the threADs with what appeared to be a bunch of bragging and high 5ing. So instead of just telling you at ease with it, they just decided to take the path of most resistance.

This is what I have gathered from what I have heard. Don't ask me specifics on it, I have no clue. This is just what I have heard and have to offer. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
She is entirely correct on all of this. You ladies should censor yourselves to suit the tastes of a few. Perhaps a sticky could be written to let women know what is acceptable posting and points could be issued to let them know if they start to go astray. We should clarify if this is to apply to all women or just women of a certain size. Surely we can find a height/weight table to attach with the sticky so ladies would know whether it applies to them. Oh darn, I remember there was a debate about whether those tables, BMI tables or other means were best to judge. A poll could be taken to determine which to use.

Finally, all the problems around here can be resolved.
So instead of just telling them to stop fucking posting you dangle a carrot in front of their eyes and watch them and their business fall over the cliff. You will have no one to blame but yourself. Especially after you were warned.
She is entirely correct on all of this. You ladies should censor yourselves to suit the tastes of a few. Perhaps a sticky could be written to let women know what is acceptable posting and points could be issued to let them know if they start to go astray. We should clarify if this is to apply to all women or just women of a certain size. Surely we can find a height/weight table to attach with the sticky so ladies would know whether it applies to them. Oh darn, I remember there was a debate about whether those tables, BMI tables or other means were best to judge. A poll could be taken to determine which to use.

Finally, all the problems around here can be resolved. Originally Posted by tracer
Finally! There's a suggestion that makes sense! Well done tracer! I knew you'd come around.
No one HAS to censor anything......we can carry on as we are....it works for me......ijs
So instead of just telling them to stop fucking posting you dangle a carrot in front of their eyes and watch them and their business fall over the cliff. You will have no one to blame but yourself. Especially after you were warned. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Tracer will happily sacrifice the fat sperm whales on the alter of his right to be correct.....again, it works for me.
I am getting my post count up like a mothaphucka. I threads like this. I think it's picture posting time!

Tracer will happily sacrifice the fat sperm whales on the alter of his right to be correct.....again, it works for me. Originally Posted by dearhunter
I was not referring to Tracer. In fact his points are mostly valid. But even a broken watch is right twice a day. <-- Now I'm referring to you DH.
I don't think so.

This is what I have gathered from what I have heard. Don't ask me specifics on it, I have no clue. This is just what I have heard and have to offer. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
After reading a few threads and pretty much reading the same posts in almost all the current threads, I was about to post something very similar to this. I've been super busy lately with my REAL WORLD job and haven't been on this site as much, so I didn't realize the drama was still continuing. I have nothing against anyone's size (except my own of course) but, it does get rather old when you see the same lady/ies posting how they are the best continuously on virtually every thread in all forums.

I don’t want to repeat what has already been stated, but, for someone like myself (who doesn’t log on every day) to see the same stuff over & over & over & over & over & over again, it can get old and boring very quickly.
After reading a few threads and pretty much reading the same posts in almost all the current threads, I was about to post something very similar to this. I've been super busy lately with my REAL WORLD job and haven't been on this site as much, so I didn't realize the drama was still continuing. I have nothing against anyone's size (except my own of course) but, it does get rather old when you see the same lady/ies posting how they are the best continuously on virtually every thread in all forums.

I don’t want to repeat what has already been stated, but, for someone like myself (who doesn’t log on every day) to see the same stuff over & over & over & over & over & over again, it can get old and boring very quickly. Originally Posted by Kurrin Beverly
I agree with both of you on these points. First post I have made in days with no sarcasm intended.
Tracer will happily sacrifice the fat sperm whales on the alter of his right to be correct.....again, it works for me. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Hold on there, Hoss! Are you saying some believe there's a "right to be correct" on a SHMB? I don't know whether to crawl beneath a rock or sing "Sweet Summer Rain."
I agree with both of you on these points. First post I have made in days with no sarcasm intended. Originally Posted by tracer

See this works both ways. It's kind of like a story, there are the protagonists and the antagonists and then there's us, the audience lol!!!

Those who criticize ownership & moderation of venues to which they've been welcomed are prevalent. I'm used to reading their whining posts. What never ceases to amaze me is how seemingly intelligent people can be so critical/judgmental of others in whose shoes they wouldn't have the cajones to walk. Originally Posted by TexasGator
I'm just wondering whether this would be a good example:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=280268
You know, I have never once run a search for posts by Sarunga...kinda strange, I know...