MARSHALL, CHOOM, JD, COG, ETC.

You're a pretentious jackass, marks-rocks-with-pee. Whirly will be back! Kayla is honoring her bet in regards to the election, and no doubt it was PMs from the mods that have everything to do with the ChoomCzar's hiatus: not you, you pretentious-preening jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What about Joe the Bloehard?

Just askin'
You're a pretentious jackass, marks-rocks-with-pee. Whirly will be back! Kayla is honoring her bet in regards to the election, and no doubt it was PMs from the mods that have everything to do with the ChoomCzar's hiatus: not you, you pretentious-preening jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Actually Kayla gave her swan song long before the election results were in. Know what you are talking about sometimes IB, it will be a new experience for you.

I notice you failed to say anything about Joe Bloe.

Marshall got PM's from the mods that made him stop posting here? Really IBCrying?

Do tell.
Actually Kayla gave her swan song long before the election results were in. Know what you are talking about sometimes IB, it will be a new experience for you.

I notice you failed to say anything about Joe Bloe.

Marshall got PM's from the mods that made him stop posting here? Really IBCrying?

Do tell. Originally Posted by markroxny
What about Joe the Bloehard?

Just askin' Originally Posted by bigtex

JB is currently preoccupied in another forum refuting the nonsense espoused by sotted Kool Aid sucking saps such as: Af-Freakin’, Sa-Fartman, Mazomaniac, charlestudor2005, liberaldevil, etc.
JB is currently preoccupied in another forum refuting the nonsense espoused by sotted Kool Aid sucking saps such as: Af-Freakin’, Sa-Fartman, Mazomaniac, charlestudor2005, liberaldevil, etc. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So you confirm he's too chicken shit to show his face here. His last post on ECCIE was on election day.

And Marshall/Choom? What did the mods tell old boy?
So you confirm he's too chicken shit to show his face here. His last post on ECCIE was on election day.

And Marshall/Choom? What did the mods tell old boy? Originally Posted by markroxny
Oh, you are an ignorant one, aren't you marks-rocks-with-pee!?! You still haven't mastered even the simplest rules in this forum, have you, marks-rocks-with-pee?
Oh, you are an ignorant one, aren't you marks-rocks-with-pee!?! You still haven't mastered even the simplest rules in this forum, have you, marks-rocks-with-pee?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I'm sorry was that an attempt to avoid the question about Marshall?
I'm sorry was that an attempt to avoid the question about Marshall? Originally Posted by markroxny
Actually, no. It was a gratuitous occasion to call you out as the ignorant, pretentious jackass you are, marks-rocks-with-pee. BTW, who is this "Marshall"? And wouldn't your alternate handle be "Af-Freakin"'"? considering "marks-rocks-with-pee" and this "Marshall" character never coexisted in this forum.
JB is currently preoccupied in another forum refuting the nonsense espoused by sotted Kool Aid sucking saps such as: Af-Freakin’, Sa-Fartman, Mazomaniac, charlestudor2005, liberaldevil, etc. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I B Crying, as usual your facts are seriously lacking. Where do you get your information? It is an easy search, you "sotted Kool Aid sucking sap!" Joe the Bloehard might be "currently preoccupied in another forum" but he is damn sure NOT posting in any of the Eccie forums. He must be lurking on the back pages, yanking on his crank!

I just did a search and Joe the Bloehard's last Eccie post was on 11-06-2012, 04:31 PM. Coincidentally, that happens to have been election day. After all of his Bloe Hard remarks leading up to the election you would think he would have the gonads to stick his nose in this forum and say that he was wrong! So much for one of your fellow "sotted Kool Aid sucking saps" AKA our Far Right Wing-Nuts, being able to "man up!'
He does seem to struggle with that one.
Joe the Bloehard might be "currently preoccupied in another forum" but he is damn sure NOT posting in any of the Eccie forums. ' Originally Posted by bigtex
And that's all you need to admit, BigKoTex.
Actually, no. It was a gratuitous occasion to call you out as the ignorant, pretentious jackass you are, marks-rocks-with-pee. BTW, who is this "Marshall"? And wouldn't your alternate handle be "Af-Freakin"'"? considering "marks-rocks-with-pee" and this "Marshall" character never coexisted in this forum.
Unlike your freind ChoomCzar who is also Marshall i have no alternate handle you stupid crying little fuckin bitch ass.

2 times you have avoided the question you fucking coward.

What PM's did the mods send to ChoomCzar? (who is also Marshall you stupid fucking dumbass)

You gonna be a fucking man an answer or avoid with the same fucking childish bullshit that typifies you? What's it gonna be shit for brains??
He does seem to struggle with that one. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
+1
And that's all you need to admit, BigKoTex. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I B Crying, you need to stick with the facts rather than trying to divert attention to your meaningless and endless drivel.

I was calling you out for not presenting the facts accurately. You made a statement claiming that Joe the Bloehard was "currently preoccupied in another forum refuting the nonsense." The clear implication was that Joe the Bloehard was not posting in the National Sandbox but instead "is currently preoccupied in another (Eccie) forum refuting the nonsense."

I proved that was clearly not the case and that he has not posted on Eccie since November 6! How is Joe the Bloehard currently "refuting the nonsense" if he has not made a post on Eccie since election day? Is he "refuting the nonsense" privately between the Bloejobs he is giving his fellow posters as a payment for being so wrong on his predictions? Please explain to us exactly how Joe the Bloehard "is currently preoccupied in another forum refuting the nonsense." Please post a link to your evidence! I hope that you can, I would like to at least drop in and say hello!

I am looking forward to your response!
Unlike your freind ChoomCzar who is also Marshall i have no alternate handle you stupid crying little fuckin bitch ass.

2 times you have avoided the question you fucking coward.

What PM's did the mods send to ChoomCzar? (who is also Marshall you stupid fucking dumbass)

You gonna be a fucking man an answer or avoid with the same fucking childish bullshit that typifies you? What's it gonna be shit for brains?? Originally Posted by markroxny
How do you know "Marshall", "marks-rocks-with-pee" . . . or is that "Af-Freakin"? "Marks-rocks-with-pee" can only know who "Marshall" was if you had a previous handle in this forum, "marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin'"! "Af-Freakin" and "Marshall" exchanged insults in this forum on a daily basis; whereas, "marks-rocks-with-pee" joined the fray AFTER "Marshall" was banned, "marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin"!
Joe the Bloehard might be "currently preoccupied in another forum" but he is damn sure NOT posting in any of the Eccie forums. ' Originally Posted by bigtex
And that's all you need to admit, BigKoTex.