I can't hide this anymore. Everyone needs to know the truth

1. Betty White

2. Carol Burnett

3. Bea Arthur

Am I close?
id like to be warned also. i have warned a few people in ROS about some shit similar. But honestly dude, you should just post the whole thing again in the locker room with the names and spare yourself 10000 PM's
post them in PRIVATE tags
I got a random pm...

First name in the list,first provider in your alert..shit's not adding up
According to your story, it was your first time meeting her
Your reviews say otherwise
I would absolutely love to know who these providers are. Someone please pm me. Thank you.

Stay safe all.

Xoxo
SP
I got the names too. Smells like bullshit to me.

OP - you posted it, you own it.

Post the names, or admit this is a bullshit story.
I got the names too. Smells like bullshit to me.

OP - you posted it, you own it.

Post the names, or admit this is a bullshit story. Originally Posted by corona
+1
By using the "I'll answer via PM" method, you're doing a damn good job of continuing to hide the information. As you've probably learned by now, there's a hell of a lot of people here and no way are you going to keep up with all those PMs. I understand you not wanting to bring grief on yourself, but a pimp would have to be an idiot to read your post and not figure out who you're talking about. What's to stop the pimp from just PM'ing you or the providers in question from using a mandle to PM you?
I've sent about 70 replies thus far. Same response from many that nobody is suprised by Provider 2, nobody thinks it's Strange.
I got the names and some of it smells wrong based on what he says in his own reviews
Curious, Has anyone who received the list from OP compared it with another person who received the list from the OP? For all we know, he is putting out different names to everyone. (I got the list from OP).
I would absolutely love to know who these providers are. Someone please pm me. Thank you.

Stay safe all.

Xoxo
SP Originally Posted by Sinful Pleasure
You're seeking the providers list like I seek the bareback lists - for research purposes only.

As with others I smell too much BS here so don't ask me for the list anymore. Not fair the ladies can't defend themselves if he's too much of a coward. His outcall/RW info gal isn't even on this site.
I think it is complete BS as well. Key point to me is I've seen #1. Things moved so fast, I almost forgot to leave the donation. Wasn't until I was leaving, when I was patting my pockets to check if I had everything, that I noticed I still had it. Placed it down. Never saw her even look at the envelope, much less count it.

Can't imagine the session happening if she was as described in OP story.