It just gets crazier

Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Fuck you and your Snopes bullshit. Originally Posted by MT Pockets

^^^ Do I detect a meltdown?

Even sperm burper knows when he is losing....

I didn't say anything about the Red Hen, trashboy. I was talking about a place called Crumb and Get It. You lied when you claimed Joe Biden was denied service there in 2012.

Now be a good trailer boy and admit you lied. Or do you want to quadruple down on stupid? Originally Posted by lustylad
He likes being stupid HAHAHAHAHAHA
when did you call brainless socket sperm burper???
He likes being stupid HAHAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by Hotrod511
You’re not fooling anybody, JL
I didn't say anything about the Red Hen, trashboy. I was talking about a place called Crumb and Get It. You lied when you claimed Joe Biden was denied service there in 2012.

Now be a good trailer boy and admit you lied. Or do you want to quadruple down on stupid? Originally Posted by lustylad
I used to think this was IB's second handle but you are even stupider than him. Pay attention and speaking of burping sperm do you still spit or do you swallow it like you swallow all of Trump bullshit?
That was the essence of your argument to begin with, M T Brain Socket. And if you actually read the Snopes article, Snopes admits but out of hand dismisses that someone did indeed picket the Sanders party at the second restaurant and somehow Wilkinson also "just happened to make an appearance" at the second restaurant, M T Brain Socket. It's utter bullshit that Snopes would have its readers believe it was a "coincidence", M T Brain Socket Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If Sanders was not there how did that happen? You really need to think your lies through a little better.
If Sanders was not there how did that happen? You really need to think your lies through a little better. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
The Sanders party was indeed at the second restaurant to witness and report what happened, M T Brain Socket. You really need to take your head out of your ass before you fart, M T Brain Socket. Confusing passing gas with thought, as you so often do, reflects the poor state of your mental health, M T Brain Socket.
Actually, Hillary thought she was gonna be the one.

Why am I next? You said it is okay to harass folks you do not like , not me.
Speaking of North Korea, isn't that the guy Trump wants to be more like? Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Why am I next? You said it is okay to harass folks you do not like , not me.
Speaking of North Korea, isn't that the guy Trump wants to be more like? Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Actually, Hillary thought she was gonna be the one. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Since you seem to be unable to comprehend what the conversation was about I will enlighten you. I was referring to Trump stating he wanted to be more like Kim, as in his citizens worshiping or fearing him.
You seem like a nice person in general so I will warn you. Eventually some folks will quit being polite and you will see another side of this forum. I will remain a gentleman towards you but others will eat you alive. I think you should also consider you live in a predominantly Liberal part of Texas. Posting here may effect your business.
The Sanders party was indeed at the second restaurant to witness and report what happened, M T Brain Socket. You really need to take your head out of your ass before you fart, M T Brain Socket. Confusing passing gas with thought, as you so often do, reflects the poor state of your mental health, M T Brain Socket. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So the Sanders party, with Sarah and her husband was there and what happened?
So the Sanders party, with Sarah and her husband was there and what happened? Originally Posted by MT Pockets

Pull your head out of your ass and do something other than swallow the pablum Wretching Madcow serves you, M T Brain Socket.

Pull your head out of your ass and do something other than swallow the pablum Wretching Madcow serves you, M T Brain Socket.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Can't answer that can you? Fucking lying Pedant cocksucker. I heard they need a clean-up boy in San Antonio at Rumbles. You can still work for Yssup during the week.
Can't answer that can you? Fucking lying Pedant cocksucker. I heard they need a clean-up boy in San Antonio at Rumbles. You can still work for Yssup during the week. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
You lick floors in the men's room, M T Brain Socket; so, you'd do well there.

Red Hen owner followed Sarah Sanders' family to protest their presence at different restaurant, Mike Huckabee says

(Washington Examiner)
You lick floors in the men's room, M T Brain Socket; so, you'd do well there. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And you lick the men in the men's room.
By the way Huckabee said Sarah was at home. And he also said they went across the street. They didn't it was around the block and they ran in to Wilkinson after they left the second place. There was no protest beside someone said they saw someone hold something that said "shame" on it. If there had been what you claim we would have video by now LOL!