Illegal Alien Who Killed Officer Ronil Singh Arrested.....

And yet Trump's approval rating is still hovering in the low 40s. You may think Trump's giving it back in a bigger portion is a positive, but it doesn't seem to be working for him. 40 House seats lost, most by Republicans since 1974. 7 governorships lost. Several state legislatures lost with many others turning purple. I said it quite a while ago -- Trump's character/personality are costing him as many votes as his policies. But we all know he won't change. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
and yet Trump's approval ratings are higher than Obama's at the same point. how many seats nationwide did Obama cost the Democrats? I've heard over 1,000.

meanwhile the press were fawning over the "Golden Child" Obama. he even won a Nobel for simply being the first half-black man to be elected President.
meanwhile the press were fawning over the "Golden Child" Obama. he even won a Nobel for simply being the first half-black man to be elected President. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
The turned the Nobel Prize into an Attendance Trophy.
The turned the Nobel Prize into an Attendance Trophy. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Aint that a shame Jackie. Trump couldn't even win one with that low standard? Just showing up? That's right he disarmed NK from nuclear weapons, he should have gotten one, right? Oh one small problem. NK is still making nuclear bombs. Just another Trump lie. Are there really stupid dumb fucks that actually believe anything the Orange Ape Man Orangutan Trump says? Surely not
...Oh one small problem. NK is still making nuclear bombs. Originally Posted by themystic
It's too bad the Anti-Trumpers in the media aren't reporting it.

They're too busy reporting on Melanie's wearing apparel. You know?

The "important" stuff!

Again, NK and nuclear arms is off topic ....

... this thread is about illegal aliens killing U.S. citizens.
It's too bad the Anti-Trumpers in the media aren't reporting it.

They're too busy reporting on Melanie's wearing apparel. You know?

The "important" stuff!

Again, NK and nuclear arms is off topic ....

... this thread is about illegal aliens killing U.S. citizens. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Trump said he was going to deport all illegal aliens. He missed one. Another broken promise by Trump that led to a policeman being killed. Using his own logic, Trump killed that police officer. The illegal shouldn't have been here if he had kept his promise. TRUMP IS A COP KILLER
Trump said he was going to deport all illegal aliens. He missed one. Another broken promise by Trump that led to a policeman being killed. Using his own logic, Trump killed that police officer. The illegal shouldn't have been here if he had kept his promise. TRUMP IS A COP KILLER Originally Posted by themystic
So if we all agree that Trump is to blame for not getting his promise done fast enough, will you on the left then agree to let Trump implement the needed policies to make it happen.

I'm game to call out Trump if you are game to stop the obstructionism and shut down all sanctuary cities/states.
and yet Trump's approval ratings are higher than Obama's at the same point. how many seats nationwide did Obama cost the Democrats? I've heard over 1,000.

meanwhile the press were fawning over the "Golden Child" Obama. he even won a Nobel for simply being the first half-black man to be elected President. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
According to FiveThirtyEight, Trump's overall approval rating is NOT higher than Obama's at the same point of time in office.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/

But this is not about Obama. He is long gone from the political scene. Yes, he definitely cost Democrats many, many seats and still won re-election easily. Trump is the incumbent. Incumbents are difficult to beat.

But the point remains that it is NOT Trump's stance on political issues that could cost him the election in 2020, just as it hurt Republicans in 2018. It is his character that hurts him more.

When Democrats lost big time in 2010, Obama stood up and said part of the blame fell on him. When Republicans lost big time in 2018, Trump took none of the blame. That is what I am talking about.
So if we all agree that Trump is to blame for not getting his promise done fast enough, will you on the left then agree to let Trump implement the needed policies to make it happen.

I'm game to call out Trump if you are game to stop the obstructionism and shut down all sanctuary cities/states. Originally Posted by eccielover

Republicans blocked Obama during his last 4-6 years in office. Did not matter what he proposed. Republicans did everything in their power to block it. Now the shoe is partly on the other foot (The House). And now Republicans are complaining. Trump had control of Congress for 2 years and got little done without Executive Orders, just like Obama in his last 2 years in office.

The majority of the people in this country do not want "the wall" built. So should Congress pass the funding for it? When you say "will you on the left then agree to let Trump implement the needed policies to make it happen" exactly what policies are you talking about? Only sanctuary cities?

I'm game to call out Trump if you are game to stop the obstructionism and shut down all sanctuary cities/states. Originally Posted by eccielover
The Cop Killer had 2 years and his signature accomplishment was giving a tax break to the wealthy. Why this sudden urgency to build a wall that less than 30% of the American public wants? Besides he needs to be negotiating with the Mexicans. They are paying for it
The Cop Killer had 2 years and his signature accomplishment was giving a tax break to the wealthy. Why this sudden urgency to build a wall that less than 30% of the American public wants? Besides he needs to be negotiating with the Mexicans. They are paying for it Originally Posted by themystic
So other than complete distraction you have nothing, which I'll take as you don't really care that this illegal immigrant outright killed a legal immigrant and had he been reported appropriately instead of concealed by sanctuary policies, it could have been prevented.

So you ready to man up and disband sanctuary cities and states???
So other than complete distraction you have nothing, which I'll take as you don't really care that this illegal immigrant outright killed a legal immigrant and had he been reported appropriately instead of concealed by sanctuary policies, it could have been prevented.

So you ready to man up and disband sanctuary cities and states??? Originally Posted by eccielover
You're right. I dont care. The cops kill innocent people everyday, and get away with it. People that were born in the USA. You want to stop illegal immigration? Prosecute those who hire them. Man up. Trump is a cop killer. He said he was going to get rid of them. He lied to you again