The Wicked Whispers Show

IF YOU had a session with the provider and met her PERSONALLY in person and she did NOT look like what she presented to YOU. Then yes.

So if YOU have an issue with those women you met. Go take it up with them.

Because I know your not speaking about me. We've never met (my choice) and I DO look every inch like my beautiful pictures!! Every last explicit passworded photos!!

So go take your issues up with those women whom you had dates with whom didn't look like their pictures. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
Well, I never mentioned your name. But since you mention it, I have seen you a couple of times. I can understand why you would password protect your current pictures.

Thank you for declining my request for a session when I first started in SA. That was the greatest gift you could have given me.

Best wishes
xoxo

posted edited by LAP
Dear Wicked Whispers,

What if a provider seeks revenge against a guy, for whatever reason, and she goes to her favorite staff member and tells him that she attended a party one year earlier that was thrown by the guy. She says that during the party, five guys essentially gang-raped a provider.
After questioning, all the guests at the party, both male and female, it turns out that the incident never happened. Most importantly, even the provider that was supposed to have been raped said it never happened.

Should the provider that made up the story be pointed or banned? Is that worthy of posting an Alert about the provider?
OR
Should it just be ignored and let her change her handle so she can go on like it never happened?
Well, I never mentioned your name. But since you mention it, I have seen you at a couple of socials. I can understand why you would password protect your current pictures.

Thank you for declining my request for a session when I first started in SA. That was the greatest gift you could have given me.

Best wishes
xoxo Originally Posted by texasjohn1965

You didn't have to mention my name. Since you've had issues with me declining to see you and have made it known in various threads. Thus this was yet a thread for you to get yet another jab in.

And NO you have never ever ever seen wicked milf at a social.
Don't know whom you *think* you met or seen. But you sure as hell didn't meet wicked milf. Wicked milf doesn't attend socials.

So unless YOU personally met me BCD. Then you have NEVER met me. So get your facts straight before you lie.
Dear Wicked Whispers,

What if a provider seeks revenge against a guy, for whatever reason, and she goes to her favorite staff member and tells him that she attended a party one year earlier that was thrown by the guy. She says that during the party, five guys essentially gang-raped a provider.
After questioning, all the guests at the party, both male and female, it turns out that the incident never happened. Most importantly, even the provider that was supposed to have been raped said it never happened.

Should the provider that made up the story be pointed or banned? Is that worthy of posting an Alert about the provider?
OR
Should it just be ignored and let her change her handle so she can go on like it never happened? Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow

Go take your question to another thread. Or go take it up with the provider.
Don't have a fucking clue what your talking about nor why you bring it here.
  • ztonk
  • 01-15-2010, 07:32 PM
Don't be so quick to pat yourself on the back and judge my strong opinions as my hating men. You would kick yourself for how so off base you are.
I adore men MORE than you will ever know. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
I haven't had the pleasure of your company BCD, but I have no doubt that you adore men.

Likewise, i know from first hand experience that Saint Whispers adores women.

That is what is making this thread so entertaining!
[edit by staff: posting revealing personal info is forbidden]
  • Carl
  • 01-15-2010, 07:58 PM
Man, this thread's getting goooood!

this thread beats the shit out of my netflix!!
You seem to know me so well. Point out where I stated or even hinted that I hated men???? Because Your so off base and wrong it's wicked funny!

Tell you what. Until YOU, YOU and YOU meet me & know me. Don't be so quick to pat yourself on the back and judge my strong opinions as my hating men. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
I didn't say you stated you hated men. It's merely an observation that has been forged from reading many posts *and* having met you. edited by staff

Having read posts before I met you, then meeting you, then more posts after meeting you, I'm sensing vitriol in your "strong opinions". I'm sure plenty of ladies here have strong opinions on subjects but lack the vehemence in their posts that yours always seem to radiate.

So, like I previously stated it's merely my opinion based on personal experiences. Just as you have your opinion on Whispers. I'm sure he doesn't see himself as someone who disrespects women; you don't see the anti-male undertones in your deeds and words that I pick up on.
this thread beats the shit out of my netflix!! Originally Posted by sixxbach
The Wrestler, has been playing on my DVR for over an hour now, and I haven't caught a damn thing in the movie yet!
Folks,

I'm closing this thread, it's gone too far.

LAP
Upon further staff discussion we've decided to re open this

LAP
YAY!

:
  • tron
  • 01-15-2010, 09:07 PM
Suppose Whispers had another persona on another board, and had a session with WM under that persona. I wonder how that would play out once it became public. Maybe they have already had a session and either she doesn't know or will not admit it.