Outfits? Do You prefer Requesting or Letting her Choose???

CPR qualified.. I will bring any part of you to life.
That or he might have a heart condition! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
I love to dress up and enjoy most role play! So just tell me what you like and I will do my best to accommodate....
I usually just let the lady wear what she feels comfortable in. So no, I don't normally request a specific outfit. Now that doesn't mean I don't have preferences if indeed I were to make a request.

I like stockings... I think they are just plain sexy! However I can honestly do without the garter belt. I like the look of stockings and a matching thong and then maybe a mens button down shirt. That ensemble kind of gives me the "hey...look how sexy I am, just for you" look, with a hint of being casual as well.

Also, now this my favorite...

I really like when she has the 'getting ready for bed' look or 'no plans, just curling up on the couch and watching a movie' look. Specifically... A thong, t-shirt...and bootie socks!! The little bootie socks really set it off.
If I went to see a lady and she was dressed like this, it would be very difficult for me to be able to sit and have a conversation with her without drooling all over myself.

I'm pretty positive that I wouldn't be able to concentrate. LOL!!
well take a guess at my requests are from my avatar!
+1 I love love love stockings

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
the lady on the upper photo is seriously hot. Needs to wear her panties on the outside though

Why do women always make that fundamental error? DATY is just so much better with the stockings and garters still on and HOT as hell!
I am a FREAK for fashion and a HeelaHolik with a ShoeGasm! Lol! I first ask requests since I have a wardrobe (ask somebody) Enough for a mini mall......MY FAVVVVVVV Is BUTT Naked and heels!!!!!! (Me in My bday suit and My famous Fantasy friend) She is HOT !

Anyways,I am Comfy like this....After answering the door and Dropping the satin robe....POW!
Attached Images File Type: jpg AepNiAlCAAAkQ1c.jpg (10.7 KB, 88 views) File Type: jpg NUDE NO LOGO FYNE.jpg (43.9 KB, 89 views)
the lady on the upper photo is seriously hot. Needs to wear her panties on the outside though

Why do women always make that fundamental error? DATY is just so much better with the stockings and garters still on and HOT as hell! Originally Posted by empire_song
Garters, stockings and heels are my favorite play attire!!! No panties or bra for easy access!!!
I love dressing up! I enjoy any and all requests of this type. Call me if you have something special in mind. . . .

Ann
512-608-2758
Garters, stockings and heels are my favorite play attire!!! No panties or bra for easy access!!! Originally Posted by LadyRed
+1

1000% correct.

Ladies you should all have extensive stockings /garters sets IMO
Thats the majority of the requests I get.. followed by school girl outfit or just a towel & heels ..
+1

1000% correct.

Ladies you should all have extensive stockings /garters sets IMO Originally Posted by empire_song
Thats the majority of the requests I get.. followed by school girl outfit or just a towel & heels .. Originally Posted by JasmineCummings
I glad you said that I was never sure if i was being a total pervert or not asking for (demanding) stockings / garters combo set
Empire
You are right. No one complains about heels! 3 1/2'or taller for me!
Most of my clients don't have specific requests except maybe for stockings, or garters, but they always seem very happy when I show up in heels ( NON PLATFORM CLEAR HOOKER SHOES LOL) and something black and lacy and racy :P Originally Posted by alluringava
No panties or bra for easy access!!! Originally Posted by LadyRed
Thoughtfulness is always appreciated.
As long as you ask nicely your requests will always be fulfilled.
I glad you said that I was never sure if i was being a total pervert or not asking for (demanding) stockings / garters combo set
Empire Originally Posted by empire_song
Stockings for me, gets me going with cute open toe heels for starters. A cute baby doll or lingerie outfit with cute panties.