Would you hit it?

You're a fucking idiot. Have you never been trolled before?

When you don't care what people think, you're able to say just about anything you want. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I sure has hell don't give a shit what a lying liberal like you thinks woomby / undercunt ! And that goes for your butt buddy boy friend shammy also ! How's your "sign" working out for you on the street corner now that you've been evicted from the truck stop ?
I sure has hell don't give a shit what a lying liberal like you thinks woomby / undercunt ! And that goes for your butt buddy boy friend shammy also ! How's your "sign" working out for you on the street corner now that you've been evicted from the truck stop ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
For someone who doesn't give a shit, you sure talk a lot. You are obviously a troll queen who is lost and can't find its way home. You keep on about street corners and truck stops and it's just fucking old. Get some new shit or disappear. You're one of the most embarrassing idiots on here. You don't ever have a cogent take on any topic. All you ever do is talk about 'lying liberals' and other associated bullshit. It's obvious you lack the grey matter to participate on anything other than the retarded crap you post about where it is you hang out with your buddy Lusty Lady Boy.
Forgive me for interrupting but.....

I think old Bruce looks pretty good. But, goddamn.....is this not some of the weirdest shit you've ever seen?

The decathalon (sp?) gold medal winner from the 1976 Olympics is now on the cover of Vanity Fair dressed up as a woman? At age 60-something? You cannot make this shit up.

By the way, Dali, go fuck yourself buddy
That chick could run.

By the way, Dali, go fuck yourself buddy Originally Posted by timpage

Go suck Caitlyn's dick. They left it in the garbage for you.
Forgive me for interrupting but.....

I think old Bruce looks pretty good. But, goddamn.....is this not some of the weirdest shit you've ever seen?

The decathalon (sp?) gold medal winner from the 1976 Olympics is now on the cover of Vanity Fair dressed up as a woman? At age 60-something? You cannot make this shit up.

By the way, Dali, go fuck yourself buddy Originally Posted by timpage
Sounds like you've been inspired, lol.

Jim
Go suck Caitlyn's dick. They left it in the garbage for you. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Please. If you didn't know who it was, you'd fuck that old bitch.
Please. If you didn't know who it was, you'd fuck that old bitch. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I can see how you would think that since you think Hillary is sexy.

she/he looks might fool you but not me.

On second thought...she/he probably doesn't fool you either and that's why you'd hit it.
When you don't care what people think, you're able to say just about anything you want. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Your endless spewing of libtarded nonsense and incomprehensible gibberish is proof of that, undercunt.

Oh no, some limpdicked mouthbreathers on a hooker board don't believe me.... You still don't get that none of this matters in the end. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Please. If you didn't know who it was, you'd fuck that old bitch. Originally Posted by WombRaider
The link below is a picture of this poor lost soul. It's actually quite easy to see this is a man dressed up like a women. The Adams apple is a dead give away not to mention the narrow hips. But I'll say if he is happy all the power to him or her whatever.

Jim

http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/En...anity-fair.jpg
I can see how you would think that since you think Hillary is sexy.

she/he looks might fool you but not me.

On second thought...she/he probably doesn't fool you either and that's why you'd hit it. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Is that what you tell yourself every time you find out they have a dick, by 'accident'.
Your endless spewing of libtarded nonsense and incomprehensible gibberish is proof of that, undercunt.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Gruber grubber, come again.
The link below is a picture of this poor lost soul. It's actually quite easy to see this is a man dressed up like a women. The Adams apple is a dead give away not to mention the narrow hips. But I'll say if he is happy all the power to him or her whatever.

Jim

http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/En...anity-fair.jpg Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
You people are humorless. Jesus Christ.
Geez ... the Patriarchal Idiot ... has ordered ... his pet Idiot Turdfly ... to take up ... the irrelevant pic slack ... in his absence ...