Many Capital rioters unlikely to serve jail time

reddog cannot debate without the dpst playbook of ready made responses!
Speaking of playbooks....oh yeah "didn't happen". If you dream.
Speaking of playbooks....oh yeah "didn't happen". If you dream. Originally Posted by reddog1951
I have spoken.
  • oeb11
  • 07-13-2021, 05:54 PM
Speaking of playbooks....oh yeah "didn't happen". If you dream. Originally Posted by reddog1951

'r' - LSM reporting Republican /conservatives as the 'defund teh Police" party - reported that which DID NOT HAPPEN.

Hypocrisy and Lies - are your DPST party stock in trade - and You are totally bought in and owned by the propaganda.

So Sad.
Hypocrisy and lies pushed by corporate media ( the box) and the brainwashing continues all part of the conditioning ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I know it's MSN, who many here disregard, but an interesting read in regard to prosecution strategy (not always "fair", but frequently use in criminal cases with multiple perps).

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/us...Wba?li=BBnb7Kz
  • oeb11
  • 07-15-2021, 12:10 PM
While OBLM and antifa fascist DPST terrorists get a pass from their sponsoring political organization - democrat!

see - Portland, Seattle, LA, SF, etc.
OEB. Never said those referred to shouldn't be charged as well and convicted as appropriate. Charges, venues, convictions, and ultimately sentencing typically measured against the nature, degree of participation, cooperation of dependent, etc. There are cases where the "trigger man" copped a plea and the other participants got more time, or worse. (Personally think that wrong, but for another discussion).

Big difference in terms of defending our fundamental basis of government in defiling a Federal building versus attacking the Capital of our government while in session performing constitutional duly.

Charge, deliberate, absolve, convict and sentence as appropriate.
The issue is oblm, antifa are terrorist and NOT being charged
  • oeb11
  • 07-15-2021, 06:55 PM
OEB. Never said those referred to shouldn't be charged as well and convicted as appropriate. Charges, venues, convictions, and ultimately sentencing typically measured against the nature, degree of participation, cooperation of dependent, etc. There are cases where the "trigger man" copped a plea and the other participants got more time, or worse. (Personally think that wrong, but for another discussion).

Big difference in terms of defending our fundamental basis of government in defiling a Federal building versus attacking the Capital of our government while in session performing constitutional duly.

Charge, deliberate, absolve, convict and sentence as appropriate. Originally Posted by reddog1951

Why are U on the liberal side - with a reasonable and rational post such as that?????

Look at how the revolving door on teh west and East coast operates for OBLM/antifa terrorists - they are immediately released with no charges for arson, assault, destruction of property - because it is ( per fascist DPST defnitions0 - 'Peaceful Protest".

If and when the fascist DPST party ever applies the law equally - I will doff my cap.

Never going to happen - the party is dominated by radical marxist terrorists encouraging teh mass Violence of their brownshirt storm trooper shock troops.

This the reality of the fascist DPST party.

As long as One tolerates their slanted justice system - you are a part and party supporter, 'r'!
And so it seems that many accused of rioting at the Capitol on Jan 6th, 2021 may never get jail time.

Much like the rioters of 2020.
To long
And so it seems that many accused of rioting at the Capitol on Jan 6th, 2021 may never get jail time.

Much like the rioters of 2020. Originally Posted by ICU 812

they do have a few where the prosecutors will try to stick them with a longer sentence.

in many cases, the punishment doesn't fit the crime.

Charge, deliberate, absolve, convict and sentence as appropriate. Originally Posted by reddog1951

Do you think you could find that caveat in the law for sentencing purposes? Because if you can, I sure would like to see it. I could be wrong, have been before, but I don't think personal feelings have been written into the law. I'm pretty sure, though I can't prove it, that a "federal building" is a federal building and the reason one trespassed or disturbed the peace/ process, has nothing to do with it legally speaking.

You are more upset at Jan. 6th ( I am to for the record ) but I'm more upset, much more upset at what I saw all summer long with Democrats acting as cheerleaders to the point of bailing out criminals so they could do it again. To me, the reason they did what they did, the criminals, makes no difference because there is no legal defense for arson and looting.

I'll say it again, hopefully for the last time, both groups of people should be charged and prosecuted applicable to the laws they broke but only one group seems to be getting that treatment. This is not due process/ equal process under the law and to me, that is far worse than what the idiots on both sides did. Due process and equal process under the law can never be compromised.
It is what it is.