Run into a provider/client in public?

Silence has been golden. A slightly different topic, but back about 15 years I am at BDD enjoying a nice sensual table dance and I look up to see the new girl on stage. Wow, she is looking right at me. It is my wife's cousin. I went to the bathroom and slide out of there. She is married now and neither have ever mentioned the encounter before, thinking I didn't see what I thought I saw. Needless to say, that ended my BDD days for a long while.
Ah shoot , this has happened to me lots of times . I don't say nothing and they don't say nothing either . Always worked out good for me . I guess i'm just lucky or too old and ugly to approach .
So, is she still dancing there?

• Logan
  • 02-09-2012, 09:03 PM
Lesson Learned….
Many years ago….I was in a video rental check-out line and standing in line in front of me was a hot, young 19 yo Baby Dolls Arlington dancer that danced for me in the club…

….I was debating on whether to say “Hi” or to say anything at all. So…I’m standing in line…and this young dancer turns around….sees me…..turnz around and runs straight out the door and down the sidewalk. It was some crazy azz shit…

….I just remember the guy she was standing with had a “What the fuck?!” look on his face and was calling after her. I never had anything close to extras with this dancer, but suspect her boyfriend had no idea she danced and that she did not want me possibly acknowledge her and reveal to him where I knew her from….

….lesson learned…if you real world and hobby world collide, best thing to do is “Run!”..

….conversely....

…Lesson Not Learned
…..being a metrosexual,….I was treating myself to a nice pedicure…relaxing…until I nearly shit my drawz when I noticed a young, ghetto dancer sitting next to me. Not just any dancer, but a dancer that had handled and played with my penis meat before….

….as they say in those Star Warz movies – “I got a bad feeling about this”….

…ran through my mind….as I knew this dancer would embarrass me in front of these nice ladies at the salon….

….my worst fears came to fruition as this dancer asked me if I still go to strip clubs and asked if I still see a lot of girls….she was ghetto….so she talked really, really loud…

….of course…the Vietnamese spa techs usually act like they don’t fully understand English, but they started snickering and laughing at our discussion…

….I was speechless and realized that I should have just stepped out of the water and RAN out of the store and down the street like that young Baby Dolls dancer did….but I fucked up and just sat there and got totally embarrassed in public…

….so….the lesson that I’ve learned….. is just to turn around and RUN….
This thread needs to be published as a book. Seriously! I always want to check it out once a day and see the stories posed.

Bueller - good job. I guess you would have the primary rights of this "novel".

TT
ROFL. I know I check every day too! I'm trying to come up with the next "big topic"!
Logan embarrassed? ROTFLMAO
I have been fortunate so far to avoid any embarrassing moments when running into a client in the "real world". The last time it happened was in Home Depot when I was buying windows. Fortunately, we were both alone and so there was no real danger to either of us.
There are other problems that can occur that worry me more than the chance meeting, though. FIrst, sometimes I see a face that I know is familiar, but I can't quite place it. Do I know the gentleman from the hobby world or from the real world? Panic, panic... Second, most of my clients are repeat clients that often take me out for drinks, dinner, recreation, etc. I worry more about running into someone either he or I know while we are "dating". It's good to have a cover story ready in those cases, so I am prepared to explain everything as a meeting about real estate investments. Whatever "cover" you use, make sure that you can really act the part - I had to talk about the "property" in detail one time!