Ladies - Greatest Sexual Experience

My dad used to say "Hit dog howls"...
Exactly. I have never seen such a meltdown. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Priceless !!
He got trolled in the same way he trolls.

SHMB G.O.L.D. right there! Originally Posted by boardman
Of course you'd think you stumbled across gold. What irks me in this climate of me too is women falsely playing victim. That's my issue with her...its disgusting and I've said this many times..its nothing new...now get over your contrived euphoria.
He is still going at it.
Of course you'd think you stumbled across gold. What irks me in this climate of me too is women falsely playing victim. That's my issue with her...its disgusting and I've said this many times..its nothing new...now get over your contrived euphoria. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

You're irked...that's funny.

6 rants in a span of about thirty minutes because you lost your shit over some chick you admittedly don't give a shit about making fun of you on a SHMB...that's fucking hilarious.

There may be a Hitler video yet. The producer has material.
They can try but I won't let them bail you out. I'm not SP or PX...once I'm done exposing you for your fake victimization you'll think twice about mentioning my name again.
They can try but I won't let them bail you out. I'm not SP or PX...once I'm done exposing you for your fake victimization you'll think twice about mentioning my name again. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
And it still continues....

This guy has really lost it.
You're irked...that's funny.

6 rants in a span of about thirty minutes because you lost your shit over some chick making fun of you on a SHMB...that's fucking hilarious. Originally Posted by boardman
Please. Asked and answered. She accused Shine of harassing her but she exposed herself. She's no victim.
He is still going at it. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

That, my dear, is what is known as a foul hooked fucktard.
Please. Asked and answered. She accused Shine of harassing her but she exposed herself. She's no victim. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Neither are you. Stop crying over a story.
And it still continues....

This guy has really lost it. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Sweetie that narrative wont work and it wont bail you out. My message to you is remember to keep that same energy. My goal for people reading this is to expose your hypocrisy and how women that lie about being victims operate...let me know when you've had enough because i dont have to break for a session. ;-)
You are dam straight my life is great and yes on God I got hoes you'd want to get to know. My issue with you as I've watched you on this board it seems you like playing victim. In this case you ratchet up some bs story which I laughed off but what irks me the most is how you then try to turn around and play victim and on God I surely hope you're not trying to insinuate that SC of all people is texting you. Yea when hell freezes over. I've never inquired of you and never will. Its clear to me you must think I'm some desperate P4P muthafucker like the rest of these cats running behind you...naah ma dont get the game twisted...I'm trying so hard to not be arrogant so I'm gonna let it be. You're wrong and stop playing victim if you're gonna be starting shit with people for no good reason. That's my issue with you. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Got "HOES" we would want to know...
Oh so, your not P4P please, do tell.. who EXACTLY ARE YOU SIR... whatever it is you call yourself !
Matter of fact, can any established lady come here and vouch for this guy? Having had a great encounter with him?
I will wait for it !
I think they should start validating these male accounts! That a established provider has to vouch for your account. Just like a provider has to have a review !
There still will be a few that slide thru but, not like this crap !
I will be waiting on your 'HOES" your word, not mine to stand up for you! So.. naaaaaaa this ma or none other would even want to see someone like you !
Neither are you. Stop crying over a story. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
It's never been about your story...its an expose on how you whined and complained to mods about another poster harassing, stalking, and otherwise bothering you...and yet you proved to be no better than what you accused someone else of. I just want you to acknowledge that you're fake and all is good. You faked being harrassed by Shine and tried to turn your story into how you're being victimized in this thread.

Maybe Donald Trump is innocent.;-)
Did he or did he not post the creepy thread?
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2538300
Looks like him.
Sweetie that narrative wont work and it wont bail you out. My message to you is remember to keep that same energy. My goal for people reading this is to expose your hypocrisy and how women that lie about being victims operate...let me know when you've had enough because i dont have to break for a session. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
The people reading this, if there are even any at all anymore, have seen your meltdown posts already. So go hatch whatever evil maniacal weird plan you have. You are weird and delusional. I can't believe a grown man is crying this much and hatching an evil plan all based on a story written for fun on the internet.

You have way too much time on your hands.