Where's Governor Gregg Abbott?

• R.M.
  • 03-23-2020, 06:14 AM
Why don’t yous answers his question oebsy, you waste of bandwidth?
Originally Posted by HoeHummer
problem with it, though, is if Dallas makes a strong measure, and Fort Worth is weak.. too much co-mingling. same with Houston and its suburbs.

this would be a good time to have a house in the Country, away from city strife Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Indeed it would - armed with an AR - 14!!
at the risk of disrupting the moronic name-calling feast...

I agree with Kinkster (look back about 20 posts, before the juvenile shit started), regarding the hot spots.. I agree with Tiny that travel from Texas to New York (or vice versa) should be halted. Abbot may not have that authority, but he should request it be done.

the Chinese cracked down on Wuhan early, we need to isolate our 3 hot spots as best we can.. don't treat every area the same, fight the problem where it flames. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Considering the unprotected sex all the old guys were having at the Dallas AMPs with 30-40 year old women who regularly travel back and forth to China, the Dallas area must already have developed immunity to COVID-19 and to most other communicable diseases if that population hasn't been infected.

P.S. I have never had unprotected sex with a AMP girl...
Wishful thinking, eh, JL?

Yous are just hoping that Yuyu or whomever is the four letter name du jour at yiur favorite AMP doesn’t tell, your wife to get tested, because you’re endangering the Asian population in Dallas.

Is your idea of unprotected sex not washing your hands?

Must be. Because a baggy old shite like you ain’t getting laid sitting in his Rascal!
Originally Posted by R.M.
Yous still welcoming truckers into your bed, sniper?

Is oebsy one of them?

Yous don’t want to hear his answers, or do his Hyde Park corner rankings make more sense to yous?

Is oebsy one of them?

Yous don’t want to hear his answers, or do his Hyde Park corner rankings make more sense to yous? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Are YOUS still getting YOUS ass stuffed elbows deep Piggy?
Indeed it would - armed with an AR - 14!! Originally Posted by friendly fred
Good idea, if you happen to feel ill seek your medical help in rural area also. Good luck with that.
  • oeb11
  • 03-23-2020, 10:45 AM
FF- likely typo - AR-15.

Better - M-16!!!
best - M2 50 cal. brace of two.
Omg ob1. Are all thoughs guns n amo Russian made to support your cause?
  • oeb11
  • 03-23-2020, 12:30 PM
Fascist DPST idiot!
can you imagine where'd we be with hellary and pelosi solely in control? and especially so if schumer controlled the senate

oh my

first the nation would be overrun with the virus already because hellary wouldn't have ended travel from china nor Europe until much later

then the bail out package would be rife with green new deal and union wishes

the stock market might only be 25% off instead of 27% but that would only be because it would have been only 17,000 to begin with so we'd be sitting on 12,700 instead of where we are now at 18,600

the national emergencies act for the take over of industry might have already been triggered as dims love the power and hate the capitalism so they have us there

the fallen price of oil would be heralded with both Russia and saudia arabia lauded for their global warming virtuousness

and the bail out package would be all about solar panels and union power and permanent guaranteed income and abortion funding included in and disguised as healthcare and hospital aid
  • R.M.
  • 03-23-2020, 02:26 PM

Is oebsy one of them?

Yous don’t want to hear his answers, or do his Hyde Park corner rankings make more sense to yous? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Learn how to multi Quote Midget Ass Munch.
so, sounds like the cities of LA, SF, NYC and Seattle need to be quarantined. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
No. Too late.

People are self quarantining anyway. Works out to the same thing.
FF- likely typo - AR-15.

Better - M-16!!!
best - M2 50 cal. brace of two. Originally Posted by oeb11
I was making fun of Joe Biden.

AR-15 is my favorite weapon - I can nail a motherfucking target in the head from 100 yards.
Good idea, if you happen to feel ill seek your medical help in rural area also. Good luck with that. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
I haven't been sick in so long I'm not worried about it.

I go to the Doctor for checkups and blood work - but it is always the same story - perfect numbers, no medications. Fucking BP was 109/64 last time I went in..what's yours?

If I got sick I would go to Zale-Lipshy.