Cheers for Governor Abbott

He’s trying to out-Trump Trump. And DeSantis.

The worst fucking Governor of Texas of all time.

Our state is an embarrassment.

And that lunatic is on all kinds of prescription meds. The bad news is that his fellow statewide elected officials are even worse. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That mass murderer George W. Bush was far worse
for as much as I like the concept, I still have not heard that a thousand illegal aliens have been dumped off in front of the White House.

Not a thousand, or a hundred, or even one bus load.

Governor Abbot still does not have my vote in the primary, perhaps not even in the fall.
I suspect "Abbot" will be re-elected nonetheless.
  • Brot
  • 04-10-2022, 06:44 AM
Our government coddles industry that employees illegals and our governor is running a Trump play, blame the issue on someone else. I know first hand that the I9 reporting system is a game and mostly perfunctory. Our bureaucrats running it, to their credit, do not want to interfere with business any more than they have to. If our government strictly enforced the current laws on employing actual citizens our politicians would not have this charged issue to be tickling your fear bone. I completely support legal immigration and could grow the economy in my small way with some willing labor right now.
Our government coddles industry that employees illegals and our governor is running a Trump play, blame the issue on someone else. I know first hand that the I9 reporting system is a game and mostly perfunctory. Our bureaucrats running it, to their credit, do not want to interfere with business any more than they have to. If our government strictly enforced the current laws on employing actual citizens our politicians would not have this charged issue to be tickling your fear bone. I completely support legal immigration and could grow the economy in my small way with some willing labor right now. Originally Posted by Brot

DPSTs afraid of their own shadows. May be an immigrant, or worse hiding under every rock.

Keep America pure! Right boys?

Same old bullshit every day.
for as much as I like the concept, I still have not heard that a thousand illegal aliens have been dumped off in front of the White House.

Not a thousand, or a hundred, or even one bus load.

Governor Abbot still does not have my vote in the primary, perhaps not even in the fall. Originally Posted by ICU 812
You must not be much of a voter.... The primary already happened.
ICU missed a vote? I'm shocked!

• Mjay
  • 04-10-2022, 09:36 PM
So Russia has been hacking our power grid in Texas & can disable it. Russia has also been hacking our pipelines which can disrupt our oil, but we should be more worried about them "GOSH DARN ILLEGALS" BIGLOL some of you on this thread really fit the "DUMB SOUTHERNER" stereotype please put down the moonshine & turn off the "Beverly Hillbillies" classic show off TVLand lol
DPSTs afraid of their own shadows. May be an ILLEGAL immigrant, or worse hiding under every rock.

Keep America pure! Right boys?

Same old bullshit every day. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

America is not for illegals. what do you think the effect on the US will be in 10 years with all these illiterate wretches will be? a lot of them already are criminals, do you think they are going to stop being what they are?

Illegal Immigrants Arrested in FY 2020 Had Average of Four Criminal Convictions or Charges Each, ICE Says

https://www.natlawreview.com/article...ons-or-charges

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/stats/c...zen-statistics

Total Criminal Convictions by Type

This table organizes nationwide convictions of criminal noncitizens by type of criminal conduct. Because some criminal noncitizens may be convicted of multiple criminal offenses, total convictions listed below exceed the total arrests noted in the table above.

FY16FY17FY18FY19FY20FY21FY22TD
Homicide, manslaughter 8 3 3 2 3 60 25 <= see a trend here sparky?

this is the future citizens you think should be allowed into the US?

So Russia has been hacking our power grid in Texas & can disable it. Russia has also been hacking our pipelines which can disrupt our oil, but we should be more worried about them "GOSH DARN ILLEGALS" BIGLOL some of you on this thread really fit the "DUMB SOUTHERNER" stereotype please put down the moonshine & turn off the "Beverly Hillbillies" classic show off TVLand lol Originally Posted by Mjay

if you say so Jethro
  • Mjay
  • 04-11-2022, 05:08 AM
If America wanted too, they could stop the drugs & illegals from coming over the border. Russia/China is a bigger threat than the illegals.
If America wanted too, they could stop the drugs & illegals from coming over the border. Russia/China is a bigger threat than the illegals. Originally Posted by Mjay

then why don't they? because the far left radicals want illegal immigrants flooding in. in 3 more years 20 percent of everyone in the US will be an illegal immigrant.

Trump wanted to stop all of this and mostly did and look what happened. the globalists threw an election to prevent exactly what you say we can do.

ask yourself why the powers that be won't stop this.
If America wanted too, they could stop the drugs & illegals from coming over the border. Russia/China is a bigger threat than the illegals. Originally Posted by Mjay
How? Explain your reasoning, please.
... And Americans WANT TO - but Biden doesn't want to.
Gonna need to wait until next year - when Repubs control
the congress and senate to close the border.

Biden has been a sad ABSOLUTE DISASTER as President.

### Salty
... And Americans WANT TO - but Biden doesn't want to.
Gonna need to wait until next year - when Repubs control
the congress and senate to close the border.

Biden has been a sad ABSOLUTE DISASTER as President.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
What does Oz wanna do, Dorothy?