PSA/Rant

• 1+1
  • 09-05-2016, 10:11 PM
I just send seasonal dic pics. Originally Posted by pyramider
The avatar is cyber sick man.You slayed it.
That's a self portrait. Luv ya 3 sides!
Who doesn't like 'Babysitters'?
I for one love my personal babysitter. She keeps me abreast of hobby stuff and valuable info and we entertain one another along the way.
Besides, all my pervy life I always wanted to 'fuck the babysitter'. So please do not deprive me 'babysitter' relationship. We are both adults. We can choose for ourselves if we want to nurture this agreement or not. I just want to say I appreciate my late night texts and info sharing with my own personal babysitter.
I love schmoozing my guys, I have guys that still send me gifts from 3 years ago because I built a rapport with them.
  • 1+1
  • 09-06-2016, 01:13 AM
Voicemail is free.Stree free.Shower and soap free.
^ ain't shit free.
  • 1+1
  • 09-06-2016, 11:24 PM
But you require supervised showers that your clients must take in front of you. Originally Posted by gimme_that
The shower could be a fun activity done together.I can guarantee it will be cleaned her way.
The supervised shower is fun. And yes she will join and make it fun if you take the time to make her comfortable. This crap about insecure men lashing out because a woman wants to make sure they practice good hygiene is just juvenile. And more girls are starting to do it, so looks like a trend some folks gonna have to deal with or go home to the hand. Lol
Trend or not. I have more self respect for myself as a mature dude than to let a lady dictate to me in session how to properly clean myself. It's comoon sense. That's might fly with you guys......maybe some of you guys like to be dominated or pegged as well......not me.
  • 1+1
  • 09-11-2016, 07:33 PM
......maybe some of you guys like to be dominated or pegged as well....... Originally Posted by gimme_that
She does pegging and Domination.Good to know.I predict more money in her life.
Are yall going on about? Disgusting actions are just that. Period heh..other then that crawl back to that trap or texas. Or get what yall are already due. And more some since to much TALK ....xxoo annie