Taking a little respite from providing..

• Lanny
  • 08-24-2010, 10:25 PM
Dannie...
You can't go just yet....
I never got my Retierment session...
DFWRaven Originally Posted by DFWRaven
...I never got my FING COMEBACK SESSION......
GGGRRRRRRRRRR............
Cheers

...And For you Sweet Dannie....

You Know I FING LOVE YOU....

Lanny
I just got cleared, damn.
see me like for your bachelorette party!
I would strip for ya. Lol
Ahh, the bodies, hearts, hopes and dreams of many hobbyists (and ladies, too) are now strewn across the bleak and barren landscape........
I'm happy for you and wish you the very best, sweetie.
so ill never probably get to enjoy sex with you but for those guys that have and the many that may get to they should savor every second they spend with you. when the reality of sliding your cock into a woman that looks like you is in front of a guy he should savor the moment and realize how precious that moment is. when he looks down as sees a mouth as eautiful as your sucking on him at a feverish pace remember these are once in lifetime moments. while i wish you all the happieness in the world i hope you come back and make fantasies cum true for many an average guy.
I'm so gonna lose at this one! But it's okay! I am fine with that!

I almost regret posting this but whatever!

i will probably be back in a week or two. Just gotta get my head together. He's a little freaked out by all this so I'm not going to put any pressure on him. My head and my heart are in the right place, anyway. I'm certain I will be available for all your sexual needs in no time.

Thanks for all the lovely PM's and the well wishes, but again, I am not retiring and I am not in love or getting into a relationship! It's complicated. I don't fucking know. Anyway see ya soon Originally Posted by Dannie
Well damn!!

Really though Dannie I have never seen you but we have talked a bit here and there and I applaud you for your decision. While the selfish part of me hopes your "break" is short lived, I also understand just from talking with you that you are a wonderful catch and a very smart person. Follow your heart. Best of luck.

J