I see that the left is avoiding talking about the Ukraine

What a maroon!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

What a sweet compliment you just gave Sarah Palin! Did you know maroons are her favorite cookie? Sarah says thank you, assup, for joining her legion of admirers.

I wasn't aware they were a team,

I think your leader, Sarah, would have seen this shit developing from her porch in Wasilla, or wherever it was that she quit her last job to go on a "speaking" tour.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Who said they were a "team", you ignorant dumb-fuck golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM? And what's wrong with taking a higher paying job, you ignorant dumb-fuck golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM? BTW, it's obvious you are obliviously unaware of many facts, you dumb-fuck golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM; so, this also applied to you: http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1055...&postcount=122

If Obie shakes any tree you JD lusty lad LL and whirrly will fall out of it. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Never let the truth get in the way of FuckZup. What Sarah Palin actually said was that Russia can be seen from Alaska which is completely true.

Here you go FuckZup. A photo of a hispanic, Mississippe born Obama

Never let the truth get in the way of FuckZup. What Sarah Palin actually said was that Russia can be seen from Alaska which is completely true.

Here you go FuckZup. A photo of a hispanic, Mississippe born Obama

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Poor JD he is the original shallow Hal when it comes to Sara.