BBFS revisited

I'm getting this vision of TinMan looking down at his rusted metal prong, and opening his mouth ever so slightly.. "oil can, oil can".. LOL Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I almost just spit coffee all over the keyboard at work! Freaking hilariious visual...there's no place like home, there's no place like home...
I love how some people are convinced they know what other people know and don't know, understand and don't understand, and think or don't think...to the point to where they're comfortable enough to infer that someone they do not know is not just an idiot, but a fucking idiot. Originally Posted by milfy2002
I just wanted to point out that, in the context of this discussion (and almost every other discussion on Eccie), if they have inferred that someone is an idiot, then it's pretty safe to assume that they are also a fucking idiot.
the providers i know wont see people if they have seen known bb providers.... which i understand but we know there are those undercover guys.

Sigh who knows whats really going on BCD these days.
I remember a movie where a girl needed money for something so she called every guy she'd been with and told them she was pregnant, and they needed to pony up some abortion money. Sure, it's just a scam, but sooo many things can go wrong. Originally Posted by johnclark
That was a movue in 2003 called "11:14".
Or a recent news report about a chick in Jersey. 30+ guys she had going months at a time...
When a kid asks who their father is, how do you explain to them they were a trick baby?
Or a recent news report about a chick in Jersey. 30+ guys she had going months at a time... Originally Posted by FunInDFW

Do you have the URL for that? I need to read, sounds super entertaining.
Pssstt. Want to know a secret? They're just telling you that because that's what you want to hear. In reality they are doing it too with multiple people regardless of if they see girls known to do this or not.

Sure there may be 1 or two girls out there that really do not but I can almost say for certain that's the minority.

And yes I have heard the same...
"You're the only one"
"I avoid anyone who has seen girl X"

These same lines from a girl that I know is doing said activity with at least three other guys...

I bet they even told you that you had the biggest and nicest dick they had ever seen lol

the providers i know wont see people if they have seen known bb providers.... which i understand but we know there are those undercover guys.

Sigh who knows whats really going on BCD these days. Originally Posted by Duthgar1976

I bet they even told you that you had the biggest and nicest dick they had ever seen lol Originally Posted by houstonguy

Odd, I have never had a lady say that about my 1.3" of dangling death.