Recs for spinners who love greek

LOL.. damn.. someone is trying to keep their street cred going. Isn’t it almost time for another 30 day vacation for him. I know I know.. simp.. trick.. whore.. blah blah blah. It’s all the same shit. Deja dropped the mic, buried the body but refuses to quit. Funny how he talks about some people here trying to impress people on a hobby board.. and yet it’s him that’s chasing his own tail. Deja.. great job.. always look forward to your posts. If that makes me a WK or a simp, then I guess I’m a WK or a wimp. Here is the thing. I’m not here to impress anyone. I’m here for info and entertainment. I almost feel like I owe Deja for the entertainment provided here.
Wow how the f do these threads get so off the rails, BLM needs to chill or get the ban hammer

If you don’t have anything nice to say then keep quiet

If Deja was in my area and I had current references ( been gone and out of the hobby for years) I would be all over her

Let’s keep stuff on topic
  • BLM69
  • 04-20-2023, 12:34 PM
Any spinner Greek loving whores ready to fulfill the OP's request? Funny how these simps want to stay on subject while throwing jabs at me. Clowns 🤣
I believe that when BB defends a provider that he has ACTUALLY SEEN and had a great experience that does not qualify being a WK. He is simply passing on info that other hobbyists may find useful. Originally Posted by Jethro Gibbs
To clarify, I have not seen Deja myself as of yet. But I know enough about her to know that she qualifies for the inquiry into a "spinner who loves Greek" even if some folks might consider her too tall. Blm just gets tender in the feels when he can't dictate the narrative and gets called out, so he defaults to his clipboard full of wk, simp, clowns, whores, tricks, facts, etc in desperation. When he starts barking those words, that's when you know he's empty on substance.
  • BLM69
  • 04-20-2023, 12:46 PM
To clarify, I have not seen Deja myself as of yet. But I know enough about her to know that she qualifies for the inquiry into a "spinner who loves Greek" even if some folks might consider her too tall. Blm just gets tender in the feels when he can't dictate the narrative and gets called out, so he defaults to his clipboard full of wk, simp, clowns, whores, tricks, facts, etc in desperation. When he starts barking those words, that's when you know he's empty on substance. Originally Posted by Bald Bryan
You haven't even seen her and decided to defend her? The words are just what things are, I'm a trick because I pay for Pussy, you're a simp because you've shown time after time is what you are. I'm fat because I'm overweight, you're called tall because you're above average height, I Don't understand why people can't face reality and go another route to justify things. Things are what they are BB
I Don't understand Originally Posted by BLM69
Fact.
--------------------------------
Do we have to have seen someone to form an opinion of them or comment? Hypocrite much? If we can't "defend" or attack poeple until we've seen them in person, then your ass shouldn't be on any of these threads and you might as well delete your account. You come pissing all over the place while yappin about this whore, yappin about that WK but get soggy when someone stares you down with an opposing view or bonks you over the head with reality. And you wanna toss out the word "clown" like you ain't looked in the mirror not a one damn time in your sad life. You should stick to fixing flats as opposed to wobbling around eccie looking for dude clout.
  • BLM69
  • 04-20-2023, 01:05 PM
Fact.
--------------------------------
dude clout. Originally Posted by Bald Bryan
You win that award Mr only fans trick LMAO I'll join for a month if you're getting pegged, that would make my day. Best you stick to your OH2 gossiping threads with old fat tatted up hookers. You should be the poster child over there
This whole thread is pure gold. Originally Posted by DFW_Ladies_Man
Make that Platinum with extra points for the Ugh Factor!!…ijs

Manny the Clown and Gatekeeper of The Truth
  • BLM69
  • 04-20-2023, 01:23 PM
I wonder how many dozens or hundreds of RTM snitch reports went out when feelings got hurt? I been here 10+; years and never used the RTM snitch button. Anyone else in here who can say that? Forget about the 10+ years, in the past 3 days? But I'm the one who gets their feelings hurt 😂
Be glad you have Haters (the recent Gospel according to Wile E. Coyote), sometimes we deserve them and Bancations can be good for the Soul, trust me, I know, I’ve worn mine as badges of honor. Lmao
  • BLM69
  • 04-20-2023, 02:01 PM
Be glad you have Haters (the recent Gospel according to Wile E. Coyote), sometimes we deserve them and Bancations can be good for the Soul, trust me, I know, I’ve worn mine as badges of honor. Lmao Originally Posted by ManSlut
I have my handful of haters for sure, I'm definitely not a victim though, it's all fun and games at the end of the day

Ok... so can we get names of the girls who offer greek? LOL
^^^^ Well, we definitely know Deja does and she has no shame in her game admitting so. I think she deserves to be 1st on the list after reading this thread.
All I know is I'm pretty sure I want to fuck Deja now.
Im there with you corona lol