Hello

HELLOOOOOOOOO

Honey, I'm home. Can someone get a hot bubble bath going for me if I cook dinner?
This is similar to the Area 69 format that Susan ran. I wonder if mod controls are the same?
Hello. I had just found ASPD when all the changes started going on I guess so I am glad to have found this. Always loved the hobby but never talked about it to anyone so never knew about this site. Glad to be here.
OK. I'm here. Let's start this party!
I'm here checking in too
YAY, some of my favs

Now, someone answer my question......see above post.
I'll draw you a bubble bath AND cook you dinner. You can just work on that massage, or whatever else you'd like......
I'll draw you a bubble bath AND cook you dinner. You can just work on that massage, or whatever else you'd like...... Originally Posted by pauldogg

I think I just fell in love.

....wondered when people would start showing up, been sitting around here waiting.....

....saw a kitty
Hello Omahan. I am glad to see you here. I enjoyed your posts on aspd and look forward to reading more. I hope you become a mod here as well.
YAY, some of my favs

Now, someone answer my question......see above post. Originally Posted by MsElena
Ms Elena... You are one of my favorite posters. So thrilled to be able to read your posts and benefit from your wisdom.
I agree with you MissJKCfan
I've been on the sidelines for quite awhile, five years to be exact, but when Omahan suggested that I join the rest of you, I couldn't say no to a good friend. Hopefully, this will be fun and informative.
Omahan is a really good friend and I'm sure you will have a great time
Omahan is a really good friend and I'm sure you will have a great time Originally Posted by Taylorsweet
Thanks, I'm sure I will. And it might be nice to meet a certain young, blonde Jayhawk fan as well!