any info on The Dallas Legend from p411?

I'll be fine and so will anyone that see's her. Only seems like 3 of you have ever had a problem with her so I'll keep on keeping on.

I find it funny that some of you were probably seeing her and things were great at one time. Then you get cut off and is all slander.

here are some observations:

Only time I hear something negative about her is when her name is brought up and its by the same people that probably haven't seen her in years.

Not once have I seen a review of said lady or an alert on said lady from their handles when the incident(s) they state occured. If I'm wrong please link them.

This lady isn't even on this site and can't even defend herself

The fact that some of you have all this information on her makes me wonder who the real stalker is. Are you the ones camped out taking pics? Come say hello next time.

and as a side note, I thought it was against eccie policy to out a ladies previous handle?

There is so much pussy in this city and you wasting all your energy on the one you can't put your dick in.
It seems she does have a varied review history. Originally Posted by adav8s28

I saw her not too long ago, even after listening to what the haters had to say. I didn't post a review but I would absolutely 100% repeat, actually look forward to doing so kinda/sorta soon. Truth is, it's just the same usual suspects talking shit about her and the overwhelming majority of feedback on her is positive.
It’s not against the rules to connect prior handles unless she has guested her account. If connecting her handles somehow also allows folks to connect to her real world identity, then I believe you may be risking a ban.
  • L1A2D
  • 09-16-2022, 11:57 AM
The usual suspects come out and WK for her as always
This board used to be about sharing information.
Seems those days are gone
Actually, this thread is a great example of how the site is still as useful as it has ever been, at least in regards to providing a platform to share intel. Folks with negative information/views are allowed to state their case, and defenders are allowed to do the same. No one side should have an advantage, and this site has always allowed both to have their say.
  • L1A2D
  • 09-16-2022, 12:08 PM
Actually, this thread is a great example of how the site is still as useful as it has ever been, at least in regards to providing a platform to share intel. Folks with negative information/views are allowed to state their case, and defenders are allowed to do the same. No one side should have an advantage, and this site has always allowed both to have their say. Originally Posted by TinMan
That’s a fair assessment
The usual suspects come out and WK for her as always
Seems those days are gone Originally Posted by L1A2D

Well, there is information sharing and then there is beating a dead horse. It's always the same story everytime her name is brought without any hard facts.

My question is...where is the proof of people having pictures taken of their vehicle and that information used to defame or harm the individual? As long as these accusations have been flying around, no one has come forth to say they have been affected by her and "sister's" actions. You present that to me and others and I will happily sit back and shut the hell up. With allegations that serious, it needs to be known and PROVEN.

Sounds like sabotage if you ask me...

It's never been anyone outside the triangle of doseccie, LA12D, and txtoo with any complaints. The problem with this these complaints show the same type of anger. In regards to you 3 (or 1), did she break up you marriage, make you lose your job, or something else to wreck your life? That has never been mentioned.

This is not an example of being a WK...its about standing up for right...no matter who it is.
Seems those days are gone Originally Posted by L1A2D

That's kind of an interesting statement coming from someone who's only been online here since last summer? Hmmm.....
Just read this thread from start to finish. This chick must be an incredible fuck to garner this much attention. On both sides. If she wasn’t, who’d give a fuck. Got me interested for sure.
I'll be fine and so will anyone that see's her. Only seems like 3 of you have ever had a problem with her so I'll keep on keeping on.

I find it funny that some of you were probably seeing her and things were great at one time. Then you get cut off and is all slander.

here are some observations:

Only time I hear something negative about her is when her name is brought up and its by the same people that probably haven't seen her in years.

Not once have I seen a review of said lady or an alert on said lady from their handles when the incident(s) they state occured. If I'm wrong please link them.

This lady isn't even on this site and can't even defend herself

The fact that some of you have all this information on her makes me wonder who the real stalker is. Are you the ones camped out taking pics? Come say hello next time.

and as a side note, I thought it was against eccie policy to out a ladies previous handle?

There is so much pussy in this city and you wasting all your energy on the one you can't put your dick in. Originally Posted by txboi817
1. There’s way more than three of us. Most people who’ve experienced negative things with her have chosen not to go public. But I have the PMs from them to prove it. It’s surprising considering how long you’ve been on the site that you haven’t figured out yet there are people who stay in the shadows and don’t like the drama. They are also willing to put up with nonsense in order to score bareback.
2. Things were going pretty good until she started blowing up my phone asking me to pay for this that or the other. That’s when I cut her off. Slander? It doesn’t surprise me you don’t know the definition of slander. But that goes back to point number one that I made about your inability to understand how this website works.
3. The only time I speak about her is when someone ask questions and then the cucks and white knights bring up the kittens and rainbows version. I just make sure they get the Bad and the ugly along with the good. Otherwise I don’t ever think about her.
4. You are correct I never wrote a bad review about her. Our sessions were always good. The things that happened happened outside of the session. See point number three again.
5. She is absolutely on the site. Her husband has an account and I guarantee you she has access to it. If you don’t believe that I have a bridge I want to sell you.
6. We have this information because we experienced these things. But once again that doesn’t surprise me you don’t understand.
7. Her current handle is a P411 account. Linking it to any prior accounts she had on eccie is not against policy. It’s the linking of two eccie accounts that would be problematic.
8. I waste no energy on her. This website is for information exchange. Like I said earlier if somebody ask about her that has yet to experience her I am just sharing my experience just like you share yours.
1. There’s way more than three of us. Most people who’ve experienced negative things with her have chosen not to go public. But I have the PMs from them to prove it. It’s surprising considering how long you’ve been on the site that you haven’t figured out yet there are people who stay in the shadows and don’t like the drama. They are also willing to put up with nonsense in order to score bareback.
2. Things were going pretty good until she started blowing up my phone asking me to pay for this that or the other. That’s when I cut her off. Slander? It doesn’t surprise me you don’t know the definition of slander. But that goes back to point number one that I made about your inability to understand how this website works.
3. The only time I speak about her is when someone ask questions and then the cucks and white knights bring up the kittens and rainbows version. I just make sure they get the Bad and the ugly along with the good. Otherwise I don’t ever think about her.
4. You are correct I never wrote a bad review about her. Our sessions were always good. The things that happened happened outside of the session. See point number three again.
5. She is absolutely on the site. Her husband has an account and I guarantee you she has access to it. If you don’t believe that I have a bridge I want to sell you.
6. We have this information because we experienced these things. But once again that doesn’t surprise me you don’t understand.
7. Her current handle is a P411 account. Linking it to any prior accounts she had on eccie is not against policy. It’s the linking of two eccie accounts that would be problematic.
8. I waste no energy on her. This website is for information exchange. Like I said earlier if somebody ask about her that has yet to experience her I am just sharing my experience just like you share yours. Originally Posted by txexetoo
You waste no energy on her? Couldn't tell by the novel you just wrote. She has the power over you, sir...whether you want to admit or not.
Point of order with respect to #7: you absolutely can link two eccie handles together as long as one of them isn’t guested (or, if there is a guested account somewhere in the chain between handle 1 and handle 2).

Administration is concerned about linking handles to RW information. Folks who change handles for other reasons (running away from bad press, for example) don’t get special protection here.
Point of order with respect to #7: you absolutely can link two eccie handles together as long as one of them isn’t guested (or, if there is a guested account somewhere in the chain between handle 1 and handle 2).

Administration is concerned about linking handles to RW information. Folks who change handles for other reasons (running away from bad press, for example) don’t get special protection here. Originally Posted by TinMan
Point taken
You waste no energy on her? Couldn't tell by the novel you just wrote. She has the power over you, sir...whether you want to admit or not. Originally Posted by aim2pleez
You’re not very bright either it appears. My so-called novel was in response to his criticisms/questions. I answered them point for point. If he had made one point I would’ve answered one point. If he had made two I would’ve made two responses and so on. Power over me? Definitely not a bright bulb here are you . You may return to your cuck duties now.
You’re not very bright either it appears. My so-called novel was in response to his criticisms/questions. I answered them point for point. If he had made one point I would’ve answered one point. If he had made two I would’ve made two responses and so on. Power over me? Definitely not a bright bulb here are you . You may return to your cuck duties now. Originally Posted by txexetoo
Lol, you attacking my level intelligence doesn't have anything to do with this. You are revealing yourself as a weak minded individual. It wasn't about your pointless comments...it was about your contradictory statement you made about you not wasting energy on her.

I'm done dude...all you're doing is peaking everyone else's (mongers) curiosity about her and showing the petty side of your personality. In the end...she wins...and you will remain a loser. Take care sir...and please get some help.