10 reason not pay a deposit.

• BLM69
  • 06-12-2023, 05:11 PM
Only weak tricks pay deposits, hookers laugh when that Cash app comes through, they say " Another sucker paid a deposit" Don't be that guy....
Only weak tricks pay deposits, hookers laugh when that Cash app comes through, they say " Another sucker paid a deposit" Don't be that guy.... Originally Posted by BLM69
Hookers don't laugh there cry there pimp laugh. Deposit are only taken by pimp paying cash give her a chance at money that why I pay in ones.
  • BLM69
  • 06-15-2023, 06:59 PM
Somewhere this week, a few simps paid some deposits. LMAO 🤣
Way back in the long time ago, no one got paid until AFTER. How times have changed.

Don't forget, the deposit is for yours and my safety, right???? Whatever.
  • BLM69
  • 06-16-2023, 05:45 PM
Way back in the long time ago, no one got paid until AFTER. How times have changed.

Don't forget, the deposit is for yours and my safety, right???? Whatever. Originally Posted by vtxghost
Bunch of BS 😂, deposits are to rob guys
Lately every provider I contact asks for the deposit when I tell her I'm on my way to see her. Tell me up front don't wait till I'm driving to see you.

I had one provider give me her address, got there and then tell me I had to see d her $40.00 before she would give me the r
room number. Asked her, why can't I give you all the money when I get to the room. Her response I have to do it this was. Big Head over rode little head and I left.

I don't want to give a deposit thru cashapp, venmo. When I sent money through it gives my real name. Had to go in and change it. I don't want providers knowing my real name.

I had one provider tell me she doesn't accept cash. I would have to pay her through cash app. When I told her I don't use those she Wanted me to get an eBay gift card to pay her. What's up with that?
Cash is king for now at least. Too easy to follow the trail with online pay systems.
Let me clarify
LEGIT VERIFIED PROVIDERS Originally Posted by Busty
oh yes, because there is NO evidence of legit verified providers ripping people off. oh wait, yes, yes there is.
hey guess what? getting lots of people to pay you $50 adds up. all you need is 10 suckers and BAM, theres $500 right off the bat. why not have 20 idiots pay you $50, tell them all the exact same time and then never show up?
how exactly does a deposit guarantee your safety? it doesn't.
  • BLM69
  • 11-24-2023, 10:27 AM
oh yes, because there is NO evidence of legit verified providers ripping people off. oh wait, yes, yes there is.
hey guess what? getting lots of people to pay you $50 adds up. all you need is 10 suckers and BAM, theres $500 right off the bat. why not have 20 idiots pay you $50, tell them all the exact same time and then never show up?
how exactly does a deposit guarantee your safety? it doesn't. Originally Posted by R1ver 0tter
These hookers that require deposits miss out on a lot of tricks that won't see them because of it, get them pennies while missing out on them dollars ladies 😂, they're already competing with better options that don't require deposits. business savvy NOT
Hobbied for 30 years. Never lost a dollar of a deposit.

Because I've never paid one. No reason to, gentlemen.
These hookers that require deposits miss out on a lot of tricks that won't see them because of it, get them pennies while missing out on them dollars ladies ��, they're already competing with better options that don't require deposits. business savvy NOT Originally Posted by BLM69
Providers/SBs are primarily interested in Beta males . Beta males do what they are told and jump through any hoops the provider is telling them to jump through .

Providers/SBs have multitudes of Betas to choose from so Alpha males that demand mutual respect and integrity are tossed aside as they are not easily manipulated. Alphas have expectations as to quality, integrity, mutual respect and fair play.

Hobbyists have absolutely allowed Providers/SBs take full control and set the standard hobbying guidelines . In turn quality of service has declined while cost has increased .

Fake or highly altered pics, no call no show , upsell , not punctual without communication, end your session early, deposits , not honest about activities , pimped out , drugged out , overworked and just care about money .

Hobbyists have allowed this to happen . I have refused service many times due to some of the reasons stated . I have even paid for service and left early due to mistreatment, quality of service or the attitude of the provider/SB. If i am devalued buy a provider/SB it ends quickly . I will not allow disrespect and try to have a civil conversation to resolve any issues.These conversations are mostly ignored or minimized . Providers/SBs have grown accustomed to Betas accepting these behaviours without complaint , while handing over a fist full of cash.

I will never pay a deposit ,will never allow a Provider/SB to disrespect or devalue me and will never Epay for services.
BLM,I have given discounts for different reasons,including for me being late. Rip, it sounds to me like you've already got your mind set and there's no changing it. Not all of us are out to scam anyone. Touring providers are running because we've scammed everyone in our city, I tour for a scene change and because I've met some great people who enjoy when I visit. Nothing to do with scamming. I don't ask for deposits but certainly understand those who do. But you keep thinking the way you want to think, it keeps you happy
In all my years of hobbying, I have never read where a guy has prepaid or paid a deposit to a provider had a great time, but I have read countless posts where a provider kept the deposit and did not see the hobbyist.

Yes, the only require a deposit providers who read threads of this nature will tell you that they would never run out on a deposit or other providers understanding why providers charge deposits. Let's face it ladies, if you have to charge a deposit to make sure you get your money, then you might want to change up your screening. As a traveling provider, if you have to charge a deposit to make sure you can pay for the hotel room or pay for your transportation to a city, then stay home.
  • BLM69
  • 11-25-2023, 10:32 AM
BLM,I have given discounts for different reasons,including for me being late. Rip, it sounds to me like you've already got your mind set and there's no changing it. Not all of us are out to scam anyone. Touring providers are running because we've scammed everyone in our city, I tour for a scene change and because I've met some great people who enjoy when I visit. Nothing to do with scamming. I don't ask for deposits but certainly understand those who do. But you keep thinking the way you want to think, it keeps you happy Originally Posted by yourdesire
Would you have a session in hopes to get paid later? I'm sure your mind is made up about that. No deposits!
Deposits again?