Jon Gruden Is The Man

Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.
Political correctness is a valid discussion for all four of those.
everything is political
  • oeb11
  • 10-14-2021, 01:54 PM
Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local. Originally Posted by VitaMan

Demands of others - with nothing but two liners to say for Oneself
Hypocrisy
Inability to debate
indoctrinated Sheeples of teh marxist, racist, DPST party
Typical.
political correctness Originally Posted by winn dixie
... bleedin' mutt... Was able to steady
me beer before it spilled...

It's in the political forum on accounte of
"political correctness"... Hmmm...

Somehow that daft comment makes sense.

### Salty
  • WTF
  • 10-14-2021, 04:57 PM
Jon Gruden Is The Man

Originally Posted by H&H
Was The Man
Was The Man Originally Posted by WTF
NOW he's just a RICH man...

HOWEVER -----

"IF I were a rich man... da de doo, da de doo..."

### Salty
He was already rich. But the 40M he was paid from the Raiders doesn’t hurt.
Was The Man Originally Posted by WTF
He was never a man if he thought that way and didn't just say it to his team. Was always just a whiney little bitch.
Hell, if the Raiders were smart, they probably helped get Gruden out of there. They gave that guy everything he wanted and it never translated in to material wins. He had a majority say on the roster and he was the head coach. He fucked that all up with his horrible draft picks and trades.

NFL recycled coaches usually get about a 5 year contract at the most for a reason. Gruden got 10 years. That's unheard of. Mark Davis (Al's son) has to be happy to get out from under that albatross of a contract with Gruden playing the part of both an average coach and a shitty pseudo GM. Gruden is the definition of the guy who thinks he is the smartest guy in the room and is way too unaware to realize otherwise. Good for their fans to be done with him before he wasted more high draft picks to ruin their team's future.

As far as this being political, I hate to tell you guys but it's not and is probably even more nefarious than what people believe. Everything leaks eventually so the truth will get out there sooner or later.
Hell if the NFL or social justice NYT looked into player, owner e mails there would but no NFL just saying
So if the NFL subscribed to Fox (which it does to the tune of BILLIONS), this wouldn’t be a problem?
Wellllll, if the shoe fits buddy................

Hey folks....you get points in this forum for calling other posters pussies.

So y'all are griping about something that the very forum you're griping...actually enforces!

In fact I would be willing to bet many of you crying about this have RTM'd other poster because you thought they were being mean to you! Originally Posted by WTF
  • WTF
  • 10-15-2021, 09:20 AM
Wellllll, if the shoe fits buddy................ Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
I got so many points correcting your nonsense with facts that I've quit counting.

Weren't you one of those "Trump will soon be reinstated" posters?