semen production

u could always wait one week in between sessions or play nights....and no self toying...
Go to Smoothy King, they might make one for ya. Just Tell'em you would like the " Goliath Nut Blast smoothy", lol Originally Posted by acp5762
was it the Gladiator you were thinking of?
When you’re getting ready to come, have the provider say, "It’s my husband!" You'll be able to hit the ceiling! LOL

blending smoothies

I've got the ingredients, celery and pineapple juice. didn't get the kiwi, (on that one, do I remove the skin?)

to blend it, what speed does it need to become a smoothie?
Drink more water man.
I just don't understand this thread. It's cum. It comes out of your dick when you orgasm. Feels great when it happens. If I made a girl orgasm a few times and when I came it was low volume I don't think she would be unhappy. Most providers want you to nut in the bag anyway. The only time it really has an effect is when you cim and I don't think she will be unhappy if it's not 3 quarts. Doesn't make a man if it's alot. Sorry not trying to be an asshole but I just don't get this one.
  • MrGiz
  • 10-09-2011, 12:25 PM
Not so hard to understand, Burk... it's all about the visual!!

And... it does feel pretty damned good, witnessing the splooge too!!
Well I spelled it wrong, what are ya an English Teacher. Originally Posted by acp5762

Love it.....