Complete and Utter Rudeness by an eccie gent!!

I would have ignored it and not spent the time on it, now he knows he got to you.

I'm wondering if the $20 = 120 USD to him?
WOW I would have just ignored that text girl...you have to remember just cause a guy i on here hes not a gent.
LittleMiss, I like the jib of your cut.
I'm willing to PayPal 20.00 to just thank you for telling all then gents out there what not to do and informing us in a polite way
It works two ways sweetheart. Maybe he thought your high rates were insulting. The economy as a whole is really bad right now. This has a trickle down effect. It makes a lot of career women throw in the towel after hundreds of job rejections and take up hooking. This creates a saturated market which in turn lowers the cost to pound hookers. Just maybe he got a .20 bj from a well known provider the day before. Maybe this provider was willing to offer this service so cheap because he was the only confirmed appointment in several days due to a saturated market. She desperately needed the money to pay her rent and he agreed not to publically mention the low rate. This goes on more than you realize. It's just kept under the radar. So it's easy to see why he might think other providers may offer such specials. You can set your hourly rate at $$, $$$, etc. But in reality your only worth what a john is willing and able to pay.
...I think I just figured out who texted you Anastasia.
  • Sami
  • 01-01-2013, 03:10 PM
Me too....
...I think I just figured out who texted you Anastasia. Originally Posted by ManSlut
tell him to go to south robinson street in OKC or costa rica... $20 get you an all nighter
It works two ways sweetheart. Maybe he thought your high rates were insulting. The economy as a whole is really bad right now. This has a trickle down effect. It makes a lot of career women throw in the towel after hundreds of job rejections and take up hooking. This creates a saturated market which in turn lowers the cost to pound hookers. Just maybe he got a .20 bj from a well known provider the day before. Maybe this provider was willing to offer this service so cheap because he was the only confirmed appointment in several days due to a saturated market. She desperately needed the money to pay her rent and he agreed not to publically mention the low rate. This goes on more than you realize. It's just kept under the radar. So it's easy to see why he might think other providers may offer such specials. You can set your hourly rate at $$, $$$, etc. But in reality your only worth what a john is willing and able to pay. Originally Posted by ECCIEPL
asshole.

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
asshole. Originally Posted by Gemma34
You go girl! Like your style.
Ecciepl is probably crossed off all the girls list. Every post he writes is filled with hate! Its really annoying!! Not to mention his previous stalker tendencies along with racism. This guy needs a new hobby! Anger management possibly...
asshole.
You attacked the messenger because you couldn't dispute the merits of the message. But you're definitely not stupid based upon your career choice. I spent seven years in college and accumulated tens of thousands of dollars in student loans to gross 60 grand working in a high stress office. Hookers usually net over 100 grand laying on their backs a few hours a week at a Super 8. Not too shabby if you ask me!
Ecciepl is probably crossed off all the girls list. Every post he writes is filled with hate! Its really annoying!! Not to mention his previous stalker tendencies along with racism. This guy needs a new hobby! Anger management possibly... Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
Well, if he wasn't, he probably is now Lolabrea...lol

... Hookers usually net over 100 grand laying on their backs a few hours a week at a Super 8. Not too shabby if you ask me! Originally Posted by ECCIEPL
I'm looking for a Sugar Momma if any of you 100K +er's wanna apply...PM's only
Ecciepl was only relaying the laws of supply and demand. I don't see how that merits being called a vulgarity. You can disagree without disrespecting people.

Unfortunately, he's right. I don't care what the commodity is,whether it's pork bellies, crude or pussy. Everything that is for sale is worth exactly what the buyer is willing to pay. That's a fact and it's had an effect on almost everyone's business. You can't blame a man for trying to pay less. Just ignore offers (and people) you don't like.
I don't care what the commodity is,whether it's pork bellies, crude or pussy. Everything that is for sale is worth exactly what the buyer is willing to pay. That's a fact and it's had an effect on almost everyone's business. Originally Posted by Dharma
In my opinion, this is one of the most honest and logical statements I have read on this board.

I have read it before, many times, from customers (us), but rarely from sellers (the ladies). Most sellers get quite upset with discussion of dollars and value and turn it into a moral rather than business issue. This is a business. It is not about personal value.

This lady has just earned my respect for straight, unemotional, logical thinking. It's business.

Torito

BTW, I love crude pussy. LOL