Once again this BS goes on T.T

Hopes she learns this time around on her ban.... Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
I hope so too - she probably pulled some crap, got banned, and will then come back...the nerve.
I think I read it somewhere, once OP gets banned you can totally go fuck up their threads. That way when they come back they have to start all over with their bullshit drama because we have hacked it to shit and there is nothing left. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
I prefer a thread about musicals than bullshit drama anyway. But that's just me! Thanks to macbeth who first brought up Les Mis!!!
I prefer a thread about musicals than bullshit drama anyway. But that's just me! Thanks to macbeth who first brought up Les Mis!!! Originally Posted by samantha thom
Your certainly welcome Ms. Thom
This might be a mindblower Wulf P, but did you ever consider that YOU are the problem, and not the others ? You cause so much drama and confusion, and then blame others.

From what I have seen, both from providers and hobbyists, you should strongly consider a long look at yourself.
This might be a mindblower Wulf P, but did you ever consider that YOU are the problem, and not the others ? You cause so much drama and confusion, and then blame others.

From what I have seen, both from providers and hobbyists, you should strongly consider a long look at yourself. Originally Posted by crashkopf
Errrrrrrrrr she isn't around anymore so to whom are you talking to? The poor girl got banned and so can't respond.
Little Shop Of Horrors.

Suddenly Seymour-one of my favs.
Outside of Les Mis and Phantom, my favorites that I have seen live are Tommy and Spamalot. I am seeing Wicked for the first time next week.

Spamalot at the Bass was interesting, several of the season ticket holders walked out disgusted in the middle of it. One woman near me said "I wasn't told this was a satire".

I am looking forward to the Broadway revival of Les Mis, the cast looks great!
Wicked is my absolute FAVORITE!
I saw Spamalot at Bass too. Funny!! I liked it. I know Wicked is popular but I saw it on Broadway and didn't like it. Didn't like the story and to me, all the songs sound the same. I don't like the old musicals either … like Carousel and I fell asleep during My Fair Lady. hehe!!
I love Miss Saigon, Phantom, Les Mis, Chess, and Love Never Dies.
I can't wait until they make a musical that has some good music in it. Lol, thats just a joke, nobody start crying from anal trauma because you got all ass hurt.

I know some people love them but I would rather get kicked in the nuts than have to sit through one.
I can't wait until they make a musical that has some good music in it. Lol, thats just a joke, nobody start crying from anal trauma because you got all ass hurt.

I know some people love them but I would rather get kicked in the nuts than have to sit through one. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
LOL! Actually I did cry from anal trauma years ago. Never again! No matter how gentle they would go. It was traumatizing!
Hmmmm......I'm sure that Andrew Lloyd Webber could come up with something appropriate......Samantha you can be in the leading role......
  • !VI!
  • 02-15-2014, 01:42 PM
MAT: i am sorry in advanced, but if i don't get this out of my head it will cause a tumor. i will keep this is civil as possible situationally speaking.

RESEARCH YOUR CLAIMS BEFORE YOU CLAIM THEM!

most likely getting banned for this one, but at least i'm getting it out now!

not i'm gonna nip ALOT OF BULLSHIT IN THE BUTT RIGHT NOW

THN: woman stop spreading rumors like a highschool prom queen

crashkopf: no idea who you are you are new to this, so again hush, Sugar you are not on my to do list lol so please make sure you keep me on your DNS list

macbeth1000: for the last fucking time, you want people to stop thinking you are defending me or what ever these retarded children seem to think, think before you type then! these dumb fucks will assume the grass is purple to full their ego!

so pay attention to these orders, SHUT THE FUCK UP! VERY FEW PEOPLE ON ECCIE MEAN ANYTHING TO ME, VEEERRRYYY Few, you problem is now and has always been you don't know when to stop!

2*4-5*9-87*8 - now you as i warned you i was gonna call you out by number since you are to much of a dick to actually address me properly, please if you want drama get it from some one else, because if you are going to be a cumdumpster when i call and hide behind texts, i will melt your inbred ass just as fast as any of these other egotistical morons.

EW:.... you actually placed a ban on me without knowing any of the actual facts, or contacting either of the two people who were guilty.... i had proof they were lying and you didn't even try lol, yup faith in humanity restored you also said you would research it, well i keep text records for up to a year, all texts.

i will do my best to be more civil, with my post (excluding this one, its a week of pent up bs.)

now the real important bitches

Juillian: You idiotic hood rat it's one thing to defend someone but at least tell the truth you stupid cunt! you've been lying for a week and now i'm gonna shine some real light on the truth.

1. dumbass i never outed a female, ever end of story
2. trying to defend someone is no excuse for lying for them! that is the funniest part of all this bullshit.

3. not only do i not want to be you, its dumbass puppets like you i try not to be, wanna know something funny about my month special? IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED! and guess what i actually enjoy what i do, no pimp needed to tell me act like i enjoy it

so and i quote "at the end of the day i will be me and you well.... are still a classless hoodrat" but what can i say? i'd rather have NO reviews because i'm honest then have a yes review because i'm being fake

89Tiara: You were lying, i dug deep enough, during my ban and actually found you are playing the victim, you know eventually the puppetteer in the back ground of you and jill willl be exposed, and when it does happen i will enjoy laughing my ass off

Kayleehotchick: actually not sure if i have an issue with you, but suck to suck huh,

ECCIE IN GENERAL: now lets be real people, most of you are just on this sit to have a pissing contest with people who are just as or more narcissistic then you are, there have been some GREAT people i've meet via ECCIE, funny enough most of them also have p411 accounts (imagine that),

the true reason i will never fix my attitude with the people on this site is simple,

i will not change my core, to please i bunch of toddlers who write reviews because a. you are butt hurt about being a failure and the girl didn't ass your ass enough or B. you want to brag about having sex with someone at least 100 other people of also (and probably done better) had sex with

just gonna say this now, was this post worth the repercussions HELL YES

now back to you daily lives bitchs! and if i missed you sorry you are just now important enough to mention.
  • !VI!
  • 02-15-2014, 01:46 PM
Wicked is my absolute FAVORITE! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
thank you for your input

lol McBeth we've been caught lol, i can't stop laughing i want to post this idiotic text history lol

i love eccie you guys made my boring day sooooo fun

but McB i have a question since you pay me does that make me the pimp ROFL ..... god this is so fun now, and before you text me, don't lol

i've got stuff going on tonight, we can book for end of month, i will give you a second chance just because of how idiotic these people have been,

also first place for my FEB special: has been taken

congrats Curious9674 12 hours of the best Valentines day <3 ever

thank you so much, you have won the free 2 hour, you know who you are, just text me
If you're going to let this shit get to you this bad, maybe you should leave ECCIE permanently WP. I don't think I've read any thread that you've posted on since your arrival that didn't eventually lead to you going fucking mental at some point. Let it the FUCK go for fucks sake.