Since Eccie might shut down.

The Great Hooker Freakout of 2018! Originally Posted by Kickrocks
What, you think there's no cause to worry? Do you have a crystal ball or know something we don't?

Are you the type who waits for the hurricane to be at your door before you go to the store?

I'm just saying everyone should make plans and take precautions. No cause to panic if you're prepared.
^ kinda like the great depression of the 1930's....hahaha anyone that voted for Trump and his aggressive attorney general are to blame...you get what you ask for...they tried to make Obama the boogie man but Trump and his people are the ones fucking em all without vaseline. LOL
The servers are overseas I read. Don't think it will affect this place.
So are we still on ...for FIRE sale...
The servers are overseas I read. Don't think it will affect this place. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
So were TER's, but all of their US ad forums are now missing in action.

I hope you're right, truly. I do think there are workarounds, and that ECCIE could survive with changes. I just believe in planning ahead for the worst-case scenario, then being gloriously happy if it doesn't occur.

So are we still on ...for FIRE sale... Originally Posted by stiffwood7
Oh, sure, I'd have one if I wasn't already busy. Fancy Fire and Ice! Come have a hot time and a drink to cool you down, rinse and repeat!
So are we still on ...for FIRE sale... Originally Posted by stiffwood7

CurvyKatie's doing a pre-screening special on her Showcase. https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=398083

Ah, and Brooke Wilde: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1060631170

I imagine more ladies will follow.
Not necessary. This new law doesn't pertain to individual providers. It specifically holds website owners liable for enabling prostitution. Originally Posted by Golovkin
Sure, but when those website owners get swept up and LE starts digging through the site... those are just generally good practices to use.

CurvyKatie's doing a pre-screening special on her Showcase. https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=398083

Ah, and Brooke Wilde: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1060631170

I imagine more ladies will follow. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Definitely following suit this until everything clears up.
Well just in case...
Gentlemen PM me or P411 for future &/or same day meetings.

I'm prescreening for future shenanigans

Friendly FYI:
((Rather Eccie Shuts Down or Not))....
New Private Under The Radar information & location coming soon, ((Limited Select Gents)) to "Select" recent return & hobby screened friends, Only
Overseas servers mean little to the US Government. I worked for the feds in several capacities, even thought of doing legal work for them at one time. As a former boss once told me, the feds go after whomever, whenever they want and it will be legal when they are done, regardless of whether or not they have any legal authority to do what they do. I have a brother in law that found that out very well...especially since he didn't have enough money to satisfy the federal spooks in making the case disappear before it was filed.

This is now the fed's attempt to convince the Supreme Court to allow it to collect emails from overseas servers in a criminal case. And trust me, the way the opinion will be written, because the feds will win either this case or one in the future, it will allow the government to collect EVERYTHING from an overseas server in a criminal case. Does this mean this site is going down anytime soon? Unknown. But if the site owners feel the heat, I am very, very sure that a fight to keep it all going will bankrupt them and most "free speech" groups aren't looking to take on this fight out of their own pockets.

Just Craigslist going down has now hurt my very legal side jobs of sensual photography and sensual, non therapeutic but better than most massages. Nothing wrong with being prepared for the worst...
  • dmode
  • 03-23-2018, 12:31 PM
Sounds like eccie might do well to move to the darkweb.

eccie.onion has a ring to it.
Here’s some of my info so y’all can keep in touch
Www.instagram.com/caseyyyykk
Www.twitter.com/caseyyyyykk
Hopefully it’s all a bunch of bullshit but ladies you can post your info too. Originally Posted by CaseyKK
Can you perceive lots of "going out of business" specials this year?
That exactly..wat i said.

FIRE SALE...
CLOSE OUT SALE
On the bright side, demand will go way down and so should the rates.