Wishing everyone a Happy Holiday

sofia my blue water baybee, what II2 is saying even without knowing the IP of your iPhone (or RIM product) we can spot your posts with out access to the IP logs.

Over time we antelope (it's like develop trust me) a feel for how certain posters' write, post two or three times a month and sure we might miss it. Post every 17 minutes and it gets really obvious very quickly. Think of it like the sweet nectar that is the blue water incall, it puts a stamp on everything else. Originally Posted by Wayward

Oh just PM who you think it is and be done with it...there's only room enough for one of me.......in this world....hell in all worlds.....I get bored and post.....big friggin deal.......for the record.........We ASKED the old guard if we could all have log in's and they said yes....everyone posted under THEIR own names...When they could...It's not as easy for some as it is for me.....I have leisure time..........Others (ladies) have prying eyes near them so they could not post...and they did not, only posted their ads in the ads section......

Serously with my ego do you think I could sit in STARBUCKS and log in to this and NOT be totally embarrassed?

Think man......If you can't think, ask. The old guard, whomever you like that can confirm so you can get on a new topic. Your boring me now......

You have no interesting confessions.....Your not listing your lists......Your just there, an antagonist and doing what you wish you had not.....Brought more attention to me.....

call me Crazy- Like a Fox!
I'm feeling the need to confess.................... Originally Posted by dearhunter
Father Wayward will hear (here?) your sins in the confessional.

Fallen Sister sofia of the order of the blue waters:

Indulgentiam, absolutionem et remissionem omnium peccatorum vestrorum, spatium verae et fructuosae poenitentić, cor semper penitens, et emendationem vitae, gratiam et consolationem Sancti Spiritus; et finalem perseverantiam in bonis operibus tribuat vobis omnipotens et misericors Dominus.

for the Latin challenged,

May the Almighty and merciful Lord grant you indulgence, absolution, and remission of all your sins, time for a true and fruitful penance, an always repentant heart and amendment of life, the grace and consolation of the Holy Spirit, and final perseverance in good works.

Serously with my ego do you think I could sit in STARBUCKS and log in to this and NOT be totally embarrassed?
For money yes and so does the rest of my wayward flock. That old guard stuff is really funny, by the way use those mad skills to google ymwv sometime.
Idiot wanna-be doesn't know who is who around here.
I will say this, at least you don't take your ball and go home. I am going to PM you Sofia, I am going to want more than wine and conversation though ..... Hold I must get another glass of Kool-Aid .....
You guys are way to nice to cool the blue waters and change direction of this thread. I still want to know why she likes to fuck with GFE Referrals,, do you think she has a crush on him??? Originally Posted by AlexisSoftTouch
I think it bothers her that James doesn't respond to her post. I personally think its hilarious the way she rambles on and on and on trying to get him to bite. James is much smarter than her.....using the silence is golden tactic, in this case, the quieter he stays the more pissed off she gets.
You would think that an avid saltwater fly-fisher person would be much better at placing their bait.
I think it bothers her that James doesn't respond to her post. I personally think its hilarious the way she rambles on and on and on trying to get him to bite. James is much smarter than her.....using the silence is golden tactic, in this case, the quieter he stays the more pissed off she gets. Originally Posted by Mr Clever
Aren't you affiliated?
You would think that an avid saltwater fly-fisher person would be much better at placing their bait. Originally Posted by boardman

Just finding the right bonefish worthy of a hand tied fly.... Sometimes casting a net is fun too...Or throwing dynamite in the water....
Aren't you affiliated? Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
With GFE?

LOL!

Absolutely not! We have been friends for years though. Just as I've been friends with countless others in this industry. You need to stop believng everthing you hear. More importantly, stop blasting your statements, your ridiclious stories. He's using you as a tool to spread his mischief. But, your to nieve too see that your being used. Look at the source. Look at his credibility.

Is that clear enough?
Just finding the right bonefish worthy of a hand tied fly.... Sometimes casting a net is fun too...Or throwing dynamite in the water.... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
I prefer the subtle trolling method. It makes the sudden GOTCHA moment so much more satisfying.
Sofia, Were you the one asking for extra hot coffee?
Sofia wants YOU!
Sofia wants YOU! Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Why you talkin in third person?
That's about as vague as it gets!
Why you talkin in third person? Originally Posted by simpleton
goofing off...It entertained me at the time....