How bad will bidens state of the union speech be?

Best speech since Obama. Great kickoff for his run in 24. Poor right nuts will keep telling themselves it was bad. And his numbers will improve. Great job Biden. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

if you say so.

I’ve listened to roughly 45 State of the Union speeches over my lifetime. This was by far the WORST speech I’ve ever heard. Now going to CNN and MSNBC to listen to them gush about how he sounded like Winston Churchill.

A post from twitter. twitty bird blowin up with the same sentiments! Originally Posted by winn dixie

told ya the press would lionize this turd.
You’re entitled to your opinions. Personally I don’t respect them, such as holocaust denial, but you’re entitled., nonetheless.

Great speech. It’ll do him good in the polls.
Well I was wrong about thinking Pre3sident Biden would just collapse while spouting incoherent gibberish.
Holy crap!

Woke this morning with "did that really happen feeling?"

Yep! Worst speech ever! OMG

Terrible and embarrassing
Great job fucking with the clueless classes gop. That white "woman" in the gop white old men club even admitted the gop was CRAZY. Nice....
I fully expected it to be a laughable shit show full of unimaginable distorted facts and outright lies, and I was not disappointed .....
If ya'll look back in thread me and TWK did a live commentary like Eli and Peyton do for monday night football.
biden set an all time low for his sotu.
  • WTF
  • 02-08-2023, 01:20 PM
If ya'll look back in thread me and TWK did a live commentary like Eli and Peyton do for monday night football.
biden set an all time low for his sotu. Originally Posted by winn dixie
You two need to get out more...

I didn't watch it...just as I haven't watched any, ever. It sounds like as much fun as watching the Pro Bowl.
You two need to get out more...

I didn't watch it...just as I haven't watched any, ever. It sounds like as much fun as watching the Pro Bowl. Originally Posted by WTF
Thats why were informed and know what were talking about.

Should of watched it! Pure comedy and tragedy mixed
  • WTF
  • 02-08-2023, 01:51 PM
Thats why were informed and know what were talking about.

Should of watched it! Pure comedy and tragedy mixed Originally Posted by winn dixie
You two get your info from shit like this???

Well that explains a lot.

I bet you were crushed from an information standpoint with Silk or Diamond died!

What snippets I've seen today...Sleepy Joe sounded pretty spry
"we are going to need oil for at least another decade"

what a buffoon

and he ripped "big oil's profits"

hell, he caused it, or at least his handlers did
I don't know why anyone would want to spend two hours of their night listening and watching an 80-year-old man reading from a teleprompter about information his staff put on it for him to read... hell, I'm impressed that he actually stood up and read all of that shit for 2 hours.
I’ve listened to roughly 45 State of the Union speeches over my lifetime. This was by far the WORST speech I’ve ever heard. Now going to CNN and MSNBC to listen to them gush about how he sounded like Winston Churchill.

A post from twitter. twitty bird blowin up with the same sentiments! Originally Posted by winn dixie

Who the fuck goes back to watch SOTU speeches from before they were born?

You sure as he'll didn't watch them live. I don't think you're forty-five. From the profile on here.

Side note: Did you know it was known as simply the annual message to the nation?

Source: NPR
Duplicate
Who the fuck goes back to watch SOTU speeches from before they were born?

You sure as he'll didn't watch them live. I don't think you're forty-five. From the profile on here.

Side note: Did you know it was known as simply the annual message to the nation?

Source: NPR Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
See last sentence of post. It was a quote off twitter.